Food, Food, Glorious Food

Al Trego

I have been a fan of the Jabberwocky sausages since they were first made available to us in CM. I don't think any other maker comes close in quality or flavour.

Last time I restocked with the sausages, I bought some of their Sweedish Meatballs. I don't think I have ever tasted better, anywhere. I followed the instructions on the back of the label for making the delicious, creamy sauce and we were transported. Highly recommended, all we needed was a roaring log fire and snow on the ground outside!

Anybody know where we can get some Lingonberry sauce to go with the next batch?

I have been a fan of the Jabberwocky sausages since they were first made available to us in CM. I don't think any other maker comes close in quality or flavour.

Last time I restocked with the sausages, I bought some of their Sweedish Meatballs. I don't think I have ever tasted better, anywhere. I followed the instructions on the back of the label for making the delicious, creamy sauce and we were transported. Highly recommended, all we needed was a roaring log fire and snow on the ground outside!

Anybody know where we can get some Lingonberry sauce to go with the next batch?

Where can you buy them?

Where can you buy them?

Thanks to Al Trego for this plug. I am still sort of testing the market with these meatballs before I was going to publicise them. However I am glad you like them.

Please see the "Jabberwocky Sailing Club Sausages, Best British Style Sausages in Thailand?" thread. I make both the sausages and the meatballs.

You can get them from Dacheeso or directly from myself in reasonable quantities - (Email)

To find Dacheeso, Leave Chiang Mai on the Hang Dong Road.

You need to turn left into the soi immediately before the large Siam Commercial Bank on the left hand side before you get to Tesco Lotus. That soi leads you into Amornvivet village.

Follow the soi until it curves to the right. Immediately afterwards there is a little soi on your left with Dacheeso factory on the left and the Hideaway restaurant/shop on the right, both are adjoining the main soi you turn in from.

The sausages and meatballs are available in the Hideaway, which is the retail outlet for Dacheeso products.

Their full address is:

140/93 Moo 10 Amornvivet Village

Chiang Mai Hangdong Road

T. Padat

A. Muang

Chiang Mai 50100

Tel 053 202 257

I suggest you phone Dacheeso to reserve your sausages or balls before you go. They are likely to run out easily.