Romantic Pattaya

hendrix

Pattaya is special. You never know when you will fall in love and it only costs 1000 baht for an entire night :D !

But seriously folks...I'm always looking for some romantic hot spots for when I have guests from out of town who seriously think I'm here for golf and temples. :D

-The restaurants by the light tower.

-The park by Naklua market on the beach.

-The "park" by the Tourist Police station.

-Nong Nooch.

-Jomtien Beach day or night.

-Koh Larn?

-Mabprachan Lake?

I could go on and on so maybe you have some romantic ideas assuming you still believe in it. :o

I could go on and on so maybe you have some romantic ideas assuming you still believe in it. :o

taking a stroll at Beach Road (seaside) at 02.00hrs in the night is supposed to be very romantic (i was told).

Pattaya is special. You never know when you will fall in love and it only costs 1000 baht for an entire night :D !

But seriously folks...I'm always looking for some romantic hot spots for when I have guests from out of town who seriously think I'm here for golf and temples. :D

-Nong Nooch.

-Koh Larn?

-Mabprachan Lake?

Mum Aroi Seafood at the very end of Naklua. Nice food, nice views.

Yeah, you fall in love and the poor girl you're exploiting for " Only 1000 Baht " feels disgusted and wants to leave you as soon as possible.

How romantic is that ? :o

Yeah, you fall in love and the poor girl you're exploiting for " Only 1000 Baht " feels disgusted and wants to leave you as soon as possible.

How romantic is that ? :D

Sounds like you have heaps of experience in that department mate!!! :o

How romantic is that ? :D

Sounds like you have heaps of experience in that department mate!!! :D

Soi 6 is my idea of a romantic afternoon out. :o

I wonder exactly what you are doing to them to make them feel that way about you. Mine seem pretty happy, along with the money and all. :D

Pattaya is special. You never know when you will fall in love and it only costs 1000 baht for an entire night :o !-The restaurants by the light tower.

-Nong Nooch.

-Koh Larn?

-Mabprachan Lake?

So would 5 of those recommendations actually be OUTSIDE Pattaya ??

-Nong Nooch.

-Koh Larn?

-Mabprachan Lake?

So would 5 of those recommendations actually be OUTSIDE Pattaya ??

With the right company, I could've suggested behind Carrefour by the gravel road :o .

• 7 months later...

All the beaches in the area? The ones inside the naval bases for example, some of those are really nice. Or hire a speed boat to explore some of those beaches and islands, do some fishing, etc.

If you put them in a nice hotel/resort with nice pool and everything then there's not THAT much more you need to do to entertain them.

And also take them to SOME bars, or perhaps a cabaret because they will have heard about or read about what a sleazy pit it is, so if you bring them to some fairly decent bars then you cover a bit of that which they expect to see, without scaring them to death.

Did you happen to notice the happy face ikon? You know... this one..." :D " He was JOKING!!!

And, I have many lovely young ladies who sure aren't disgusted to be receiving 1000 baht a night. In fact they make their appreciation known so much they don't stop phoning me. Who is exploiting who? It's sure a LOT cheaper than getting married to some babe in North America who stays with you 3 or 4 years and walks off with half of everything you've worked for, for the previous 20 years.

Romance is only wallet deep and always has been. Anyone who believes otherwise is living in a dream world. Marriage is just a business transaction for the benefit of children. Anything else is just a bonus.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I suggest a trip to the top of the Jomptien Tower. The cable car ride is worth the 400 baht and the view from the top is the best in Pattaya... or anywhere else in Thailand for that matter.

You might even get a deal on the price if you stay for supper.

Jomptien_Tower_1.sized.jpg

Jomptien_Tower_3.jpg

Jomptien_Tower_8.jpg

Edited by IanForbes

The most romantic for dinner has to be Cabbages & Condoms. First the walk through the rainforest with the funny signs, the view overlooking the sea, and you could choose a table in the tree.

Furthermore, it is excellent food and not overpriced.

(the loos are great as well!)

The most romantic for dinner has to be Cabbages & Condoms. First the walk through the rainforest with the funny signs, the view overlooking the sea, and you could choose a table in the tree.

If its in the Trees, there will be lots of Mosquito's ?

The first time I saw the sign I got a kick out of it and had to take a photo. It's on the road up to the hill between Pattaya and Jomptien. I actually thought is was a miss spelling, like you often see in Thailand. I thought it was supposed to read... Cottages and Condominiums.

Funny_sign.sized.jpg

Edited by IanForbes

Try the bars I hear there is all the romance you want. The girls will tell you how handsome you are and how much they love and adore you.

That is only if your name is Mr Welcome. I hear them calling his name all the time... "Hello, Welcome!" :o