Reputable Company Formation Company

Glynn123

Dear All,

Can any of you Guys recommend a reputable Company in Pattaya that can form a Company for the purpose of house/Land purchase, prefferably one you have had personal experience of?

I have had varying quotes of 15,000 Baht, 20,000 to 30,000 plus but dont know which to choose.

best regards.

Glynn.

Dear All,

Can any of you Guys recommend a reputable Company in Pattaya that can form a Company for the purpose of house/Land purchase, prefferably one you have had personal experience of?

I have had varying quotes of 15,000 Baht, 20,000 to 30,000 plus but dont know which to choose.

best regards.

Glynn.

I'll say BSS on Soi 17 - but you will then have a dozen responses that they're too expensive / grooks / incompetent / other negative comments.

Just use a local lawyer - one or two good ones around Dolphin Roundabout area.

It normally depends on what sort of company you want i.e. 1 million baht Co., = house/land value up to 1million baht.

2 million baht Co., = house/land value up to 2 million baht.

So, really you need to know how much you are prepared to invest in the purchase and then you will know what sort of company you will need.

The price is different for the size of the company aswell so don't be forbed off with the cheapest one when it's only valued at a million baht but you are going to buy a house that's 5 million baht. You would have problems later.

Check around some. I often see advertisements from people desperately wanting to sell or even give away a Thai company. It apparently costs as much or more to dissolve a company as to form one. Don't forget the accountant you will need as well as filing the tax returns.

In Soi 6 you have a law company, forgot name but i believe it has the name Pattaya Law Office. Thai woman runs the place for over 15 years or so. (Mrs Cholarda)

Last monday a friend needed a shelf company for a house, yesterday everything was fixed at the land office. :o to be honest my friend is a long time customer, so there is a bit of trust involved.

Not sure about price, but PM me and i will give phone number.

Jomtien

I can strongly reccomend Khun Lek (Pattaya Real Estate and Consultants)

(Reason for Edit Email address removed - against forum rules)

She done all my house/land/condo purchases and she is very good, very trusthworthy, reliable and resonable priced.

I thought that the partly farang-owned company purchased land option was still full of legal imponderables and unconfirmed risk. I know that it was relatively easy to form such a company years ago but I also know of some friends that had to do a lot of expensive legal work to get these companies fully compliant with whatever new law was passed down. Maybe someone can confirm this? Also, are the requirements for forming a company to own a condo or a house and NOT the land any easier?

/Can any of you Guys recommend a reputable Company in Pattaya that can form a Company for the purpose of house/Land purchase, prefferably one you have had personal experience of?/

Short Answer, NO there arent any.

If you must buy make it a Condo in your own name.

All the Lawyers and such will sell you a bag full of Thai paperwork with lots of other peoples names on it and leave you hoping the LAW is never enforced.