What Are Your First Thoughts..........

Nongwahyay

What is the first thing you think of - those of you living in Thailand....or when visiting Thailand - when you first wake up each morning?????????

Are you jubilant that you are living in a warm, friendly country......... do you look forward to a dip in the sea...... a jog around the Moobaan...... a cycle ride up the nearest mountain...... or do you groan at the thought of the hassle of coping with life there???

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the first thing you think of - when you first wake up each morning?????????

Ahhh, probably can't say here, being a family friendly forum and all. :o

But somewhere along the line I wonder if she'll wake up before, during or after. :D

Another day of ratrace in farangland :D

sigh sigh

Cheer up girl... :D

I sometimes wake up in the Morning and I ask my self.. Is life worth living or should i blast my self??

Then I go and brush my teeth, Minty Fresh!!!!!!!

Still after my Colgate maxifresh mini coolmint chips, the day routine continues.

One of these days the ratrace will run me over

But for now 3 cups of coffee in the morning make my best psychiatrist. :D

Oh well….back on prostituting myself away in a white collar world, and hoping to catch a glimpse of "the good life and that american dream". :o

Another day of ratrace in farangland :D

sigh sigh

Cheer up girl... :D

I sometimes wake up in the Morning and I ask my self.. Is life worth living or should i blast my self??

Then I go and brush my teeth, Minty Fresh!!!!!!!

Still after my Colgate maxifresh mini coolmint chips, the day routine continues.

One of these days the ratrace will run me over

But for now 3 cups of coffee in the morning make my best psychiatrist. :D

Oh well….back on prostituting myself away in a white collar world, and hoping to catch a glimpse of "the good life and that american dream". :o

My privet jet is waiting at the air port for you to bring you back to reality. :D

when i awoke on the island i was always quite happy to cuddle with my dog a bit, make coffee, and sit out on the porch in the coolness of early morning smelling the sea breeze and listening to the quiet village before everyone got up and moved around.

in bangkok i wake up angry at all the busses and tuk tuks outside my window honking and squealing their brakes. gotta get out of this city.

Edited by girlx

when i awoke on the island i was always quite happy to cuddle with my dog a bit, make coffee, and sit out on the porch in the coolness of early morning smelling the sea breeze and listening to the quiet village before everyone got up and moved around.

in bangkok i wake up angry at all the busses and tuk tuks outside my window honking and squealing their brakes. gotta get out of this city.

Go to New York, no taxis or firetrucks there to bother you in the morning. :o