Massage By Men For Men

hendrix

I am saddened by the absence of men available for a good strong traditional Thai massage. While most women are certainly capable of holding their own to give a good athletic massage, I had yet to find many men up to the job. There are an abundance of strong men at the blind massages on soi 20 Naklua, in the "gay" area around Tuk Com, and more blind on 3rd rd soi 17 but I've either steered clear of the gay massage parlours and the blind massage parlours tend to be noisy. I was quite pleased that a ladyboy has been hired at my local on soi Buakow: Sukkhai Massage School (150 baht/1 hour) a few metres from the Buakow market south Pattaya end. Super clean and quiet.

I am saddened by the absence of men available for a good strong traditional Thai massage. While most women are certainly capable of holding their own to give a good athletic massage, I had yet to find many men up to the job. There are an abundance of strong men at the blind massages on soi 20 Naklua, in the "gay" area around Tuk Com, and more blind on 3rd rd soi 17 but I've either steered clear of the gay massage parlours and the blind massage parlours tend to be noisy. I was quite pleased that a ladyboy has been hired at my local on soi Buakow: Sukkhai Massage School (150 baht/1 hour) a few metres from the Buakow market south Pattaya end. Super clean and quiet.

Way too much info for me, seems more likely you are trying to get this place some free advertising which is against the TV rules as I understand it?

roy gsd

Excuse me, but I appreciate the tip. We can try it and report back if it is no good. Please don't suppress posts like this, free speech!

I dont supose free advertising will go down too will with the paying sponsors and without thesponsors this forum is history,

go get the yellow pages if you feel the need.

roy gsd

Excuse me, but I appreciate the tip. We can try it and report back if it is no good. Please don't suppress posts like this, free speech!

I dont supose free advertising will go down too will with the paying sponsors and without thesponsors this forum is history,

roy gsd

That is unfair. I often mention businesses I like and some I don't like. People know me as a poster and can make a free choice judgment whether to listen to me or not. That is not advertising. That is opinion. I am really offended by you jumping to your conclusions without any evidence.

roy gsd

Did you know that this is a FORUM? It's where people come to talk and discuss things, including places they like or dislike.

Would you still feel that the OP was advertising if he posted negative things about the particular place? This forum is here to post positive as well as negative, and allows people to have an opinion.

Why don't you leave it to the Moderators to determine what posts should/should not be removed. You must be really bored... :o

roy gsd

Maybe you can have a look in thre and see if you can find a life, teachers pet.

roy gsd

Maybe you can have a look in thre and see if you can find a life, teachers pet.

:D:o