Power Cut Threatened As Protests Spread

george

Whats the current update.. The thai news was just on and I wasnt paying attention, then the girls here said that both power and water will cut off on 3rd or 4th !! I obviously fired about 10 different questions (full time, for one day only, ongoing, regional, etc etc etc) which just got that look.. Even tho it was apparently an entire news story that was all the news they could hear they went back to eating !!!!!

The confederation of unions have said something about a massive strike on 3 September. Quite what that means who knows. Also what can they deliver and things can change in a couple of days.

One of the heads of the Labour Union did mention on stage yesterday that many Ministries, including the Interior Ministry have outstanding water and electrical bills in the hundreds of millions and have been dragging for years, corruption being so rampant that the rape of the yearly budgets leave nothing behind to pay those bills. They will be cutoff as well if it remains the same.

I have some vague recollection of hearing/reading about that a few weeks ago.

Seems as though the current adminstration have no organisation regarding their, errrmmm..... adminstration. :D:o

Whats the current update.. The thai news was just on and I wasnt paying attention, then the girls here said that both power and water will cut off on 3rd or 4th !! I obviously fired about 10 different questions (full time, for one day only, ongoing, regional, etc etc etc) which just got that look.. Even tho it was apparently an entire news story that was all the news they could hear they went back to eating !!!!!

The confederation of unions have said something about a massive strike on 3 September. Quite what that means who knows. Also what can they deliver and things can change in a couple of days.

Yes- the State Enterprises Workers' Relations Confederation

If they can do that it should brake the governments neck

Yeah, that proposed nuclear plant is making more sense all the time.

Thais, nuclear power?? I can just see it now, one maintenance chap says to the other maintenance chap, "That Light over there is flashing red, what do we do", other chap says "Don't worry, we normally just take the bulbs out." :o

Yeah, that proposed nuclear plant is making more sense all the time.

Thais, nuclear power?? I can just see it now, one maintenance chap says to the other maintenance chap, "That Light over there is flashing red, what do we do", other chap says "Don't worry, we normally just take the bulbs out." :o

What to do with that old rod?

Put it outside to the empty chang bottles

But I think they are dangerous.

OK, better lets throw them in the klong

If they can do that it should brake the governments neck

Today, September 3, then ?????

Have a look a Samak's neck, I don't think it will break so easely ...