Eddie Izzard..

Matts

Eddie conquered France, strong in US...soon a hardon in Germany,is he in Thailand yet???Just want to know before I arrive,just be prepaird to laugh my but of,he is a funny guy(gay)!!

Didn't realise he was still on the circuit, then again I haven't been home for ages. How's Hilda Ogden nowadays??? :o

He dressed casually (in men's clothes) and something about transvestites was brought up during the interview. I squirm out of embarrasment everytime any comedians punch line or quip falls flat. I squirmed alot while listening to him. He was talking a fair bit about the election and ordering food in the US etc but just came across as mildy amusing rather than hilarious or whatever.

He probably just wasn't up to scratch at that particular moment.

Eddie conquered France, strong in US...soon a hardon in Germany,is he in Thailand yet???Just want to know before I arrive,just be prepaird to laugh my but of,he is a funny guy(gay)!!

Didn't realise he was still on the circuit, then again I haven't been home for ages. How's Hilda Ogden nowadays??? :o

STANLEY, STANLEY

no one else got it

Didn't realise he was still on the circuit, then again I haven't been home for ages. How's Hilda Ogden nowadays??? :D

STANLEY, STANLEY

no one else got it

:D Hopeless aren't they, Pandit, and I'm only 33 :o