Udorn Man Convulsively Dead In Motel

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: September 4th 2008

UDORN MAN CONVULSIVELY DEAD IN MOTEL

Following a report received at 00.15, on Sep 4th, Pol.Lt.Col. Wallop Gungtarathip, Pattaya investigator and his rescue team went to a room No. C 1, 4th floor of P.S. Guesthouse, Soi 13/1 (Yamato), Pattaya beach road, to find the dead body of Mr. Kanchit Ganyapila (34), from Udorn Thani province, was lying with dribble from the mouth and swarthy face.

Questioned his frightening companion, Miss Duengthong Kumphum (36), from Saraburi province, who was standing at the bathroom door, police learnt that Mr. Kanchit who had been drinking some beer approached her for sexual service, while walking on Pattaya beach road.

She explained, when arriving to the rental room, she went to the bathroom while Mr. Kanchit was having his beer waiting for her.

During that moment, she heard a noise like Mr. Kanchit was snoring. She then yelled out from the bathroom but there was no reply. A noise of something falling on the floor had alarmed her, she then rushed out and found Mr. Kanchit was on the floor.

He had a convulsion with dribble from his mouth and swarthy. He was becoming unconscious with a can of beer in his hand. She immediately informed the motel's owner to call an ambulance, but unfortunately, Mr. Kanchit had passed away. " We did not even have sex yet and he hadn't pay me either" she claimed sadly.

Police found some medicines for heart disease in Mr. Kanchit's wallet. Presumably, he had too much beer and caused the problem to his congenital disease.

His deceased body would be sent to forensic laboratory and his relatives would be informed.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya Daily News

Miss Khumphum: No Sex, No Pay

post-26634-1220518469_thumb.jpg

Another classic example of a bottom drawer Pattaya Thainglish press report.

"Convulsively dead"

Should that be conclusively or compulsively or comprehensively?

He was becoming unconscious with a can of beer in his hand.

Fits in well with the clientelle of certain drinking establishments around town.

Joking aside RIP to the poor guy, goes all the way to Pattaya to indulge in pleasures of the flesh and his ticker gives out.

As for the quoted line "he hadn't paid me either" I wouldn't rule out journalistic licence, I certainly wouldn't put it past many journos, of all nationalities, to pull that one.

We did not even have sex yet and he hadn't pay me either" :o

by the way, what is "swarthy face"?

Your joking right? EVERYBODY who lives in Pattay knows what a swatrhy face is

very sorry! but I am in Bangkok and have never heard of a swarthy face before.

Thank you Thaddeus for telling me. :D