Bpa-free Baby Bottles

Monkey Fish

Oh yes, you can also find Pigeon glass bottles ... but I would still recommend Evenflo bottles as they don't break easily. My son threw it on the floor several times and it didn't break. If you have relatives/friends in the States, or if you're going to the States, can buy the evenflo bottles a lot cheaper (less than $2.00) via www.babycenter.com

• 2 weeks later...

There is a good choice of bab bottles in Central Chitlom, including the Glass Evenflow bottles. They are pretty sturdy, and the small (up to 4oz) are ideal for when the baby is too young to hurl them across the room at the cat. They also stock the evenflo plastic bottles for when your baby gets older.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

We use Avent bottles. Some are BPA free, some are not. I'm not that concerned, though, since we use platics in our daily lives with BPA. And I was weaned off of plastics in my infancy and I think I'm pretty normal. :)

You can find Avent at most Central shopping stores. They are expensive here, so if you know someone coming from another country, maybe they can bring them for you.