Selling On Credit

My Situation:

Although it is not my primary business, about a year ago I started an online store which my wife now runs. Sales have increased nicely over the last year and the store is doing quite well. A high percent of our customers come from Australia (we don't market specifically to Australia though).

However, selling direct to customers I can see that potential grow is somewhat limited. I would like to find retailers to stock/sell our products in their brick and mortar stores , i think this would be key in dramatically increasing sales.

My Question:

In order to appeal to retailers i think we would need to offer some kind of credit, so that pay for the products as they sell them, or on a monthly basis, or send the products back if they are unable to sell them. (offer a risk-free environment for the retailer)

But obviously i don't want to just start sending out cases of product with no guarantee that i'll get paid, and no recourse if i don't get paid.

I would like to be able to use a bank, or some kind of institution to act as the creditor, but i'm not sure if banks do this, or where to go to find information on such services? The situation is no doubt complicated because it would be international sales.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Note i'm not talking about escrow type of accounts, I want the retailers to have to pay nothing for say 1, 2 or 3 months (without having the lock the money into an account prior to the transaction)