Rain.......... Should It Be Closed?

RamdomChances

Should the thread "Rain......" be closed?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Weather forum would be a bore because it wouldn't be fresh like the 'rain' thread. :o

Beautiful day in Chiang Mai...really sunny but not too hot. :D

It is true that a topic called Weather Forum would be boring but it would be freshly boring as opposed to Rain... which has become boringly fresh...if you get my meaning....if you catch my drift....

And BEsides....if I start it who would dare stop it...hahahahahhahahahahhahaaaa

If smoking is being banned for the health of the people.

And Fox hunting is banned for the vanity of the people.

If drugs are banned for the safety of the people

Then ban the thread for the sanity of the people

Hmmm... :o if the existence of this thread is a threat to your sanity then I must question your current level of mental stability. :D

If smoking is being banned for the health of the people.

And Fox hunting is banned for the vanity of the people.

If drugs are banned for the safety of the people

Then ban the thread for the sanity of the people

Hmmm... :o if the existence of this thread is a threat to your sanity then I must question your current level of mental stability. :D

If you enjoy the thread I question yours.

This thread is great though.

Hey all you people who want Rain....closed:

I've got a proven record on closing topics. Just check out Sunlight at the bottom etc and the seconc version which I made more Thai relevant. They both were closed in short order! Should I go after Rain.... and see if I can get three in a row?

If the subject is not offensive, whatever offensive means (read the rules...), it should never be closed...

What about if the originator requests closing it?

The legendary(?) BMW started the Rain thread. Random C. started the poll for the Rain thread. Which thread are you talking about? :o

If the subject is not offensive, whatever offensive means (read the rules...), it should never be closed...

What about if the originator requests closing it?

The legendary(?) BMW started the Rain thread. Random C. started the poll for the Rain thread. Which thread are you talking about? :o

I may be wrong but I thought that erasmus was talking about a general attitude about the closing of any topic. I was trying to determine if in addition to what he had said if the originator of any topic should request its closure if the topic should be closed. I was not talking about any topic in specific. And believe me I wouldn't mess with the legendary(?)BMW since he's a legend, and certainly not with Randomchances because he milks cows which develops muscles in the forearms like you wouldn't believe...never mess with a cow milker!!!

I agree, same with members here if they dont post offensive posts they should not be banned :D

Dugs on about his two post about "sunlight at the bottom of the sea" which got shutdown earlier, they in turn were spinn offs from the "whats comman everywhere" thread and also spilled into the "usless information" thread and also refered to here, which is a spinn off from the "rain........" thread. Just thought I'd clear that up :D

There is sunlight on the bottom of the sea floor, unless its night :o

and I havent got forearms only two :D