Live chat forum here?

dazdaz

So how about a live chat forum here?  Perhaps something for registered users who post more than 15 messages, i.e. those that are serious posters meaning those displaying some interest to cut down on time wasters that seem to lurk on every live chat forum and say nothing or just use it as an excuse to annoy a smany people as possible.

Weekly organised chat sessions on various topics and random chat at other times.

It'd be nice to have a realtime community, even if it is virtual and i'd like to say thank you's to Rinrada, George, Dominik, Simon43 and others for some great learning from their post experiences  :o

I think it would be a great idea although at the moment I would not be able to join as I have only recently registered on the forum.

The ideas that abound from people with varying experiences in Thailand could prove very useful and give crucial real-time advice to those in need.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, dear forum members!

We are now testing a chat here:

Chat Demo

Just choose a username and enter (no password required)

If you are happy with the interface we will upgrade the test version to the final version.

Your comments are welcome here in this thread! Thanks for your input!

Great!.

How about tool tips and some form of a wakeup bell.  A kerdong, or kapow or chok-dee!

There is some java code to play mp3's although this may be overkill, I dunno ... there must be some very humurous Thai samples on the Internet ...

Works with IE6 and Mozilla 1.1.

Regards

• 7 years later...