Downloaded Movies

Thaihog

Could somebody please give me an idiots guide as to how to copy a downloaded (torrent) movie to a DVD-RW disc (4.3GB). I can watch the movie om my comp. but would like to play it in my DVD player so that I can enjoy the movies on my 42" plasma.

If this is against forum rules perhaps somebody could PM me.

Could somebody please give me an idiots guide as to how to copy a downloaded (torrent) movie to a DVD-RW disc (4.3GB). I can watch the movie om my comp. but would like to play it in my DVD player so that I can enjoy the movies on my 42" plasma.

buy another player with a USB-connection.

I didn't know that was possible.

Cheers....

Download a ' Real Player " onto your computer then you can download movies and store them on Real Player then burn to disc. I just did that with ' Harold and Kumar escape from guantanamo bay ' Quality suffers a bit but not too bad for free.

I use Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3

It'll convert a wide variety of files, compress them according to desired size v. quality and burn you a DVD or VCD. They have a free 30 day trial. I did that then actually bought it, a rare occurrence! I usually go in for the "discount" route, but paid up this time.

Edited by calibanjr.

I didn't know that was possible.

Cheers....

neither did i. my wife read the advice in Thaivisa some months ago, bought a cheap DVD-player (something like 2,000 Baht) and watches her movies on a big screen TV. this method is the easiest and cheapest solution.