Croatia Game

maimeearai

Capello has a nice selection problem when Steven Gerrard regains full fitness.

Or maybe not so nice when he tries to crowbar lampard and gerrard into the same team and everything falls apart again.

You just know it's going to happen Dave !! :o I hope Capello is tuned into these two by now.

So that was about the best England game since when? 1966?

2001, the 5-1 win against germany in munich. i remember watching that in a pub in london where a fight kicked off thanks to some neanderthals singing 'there's no black in the union jack' and 'no surrender to the IRA'. <deleted>.

As well as playing some great football, i also admire the way they composed themselves. At times, Croatia where just a bunch of thugs and England didn't get drawn in. The crowd where fairly hostile too. Overall, job very well done. :o

it was a really good performance and an excellent three points, agree completely. was surprised at croatia to be honest, but england just didn't really let them play.

Yup yup....we got our ass kicked deservedly. Price to pay for being overconfident after beating England twice in a row. Still, credit goes to Capello, he can do wonders with this team.