The Beckhams Embrace Buddhism

Sparkles

Well, it could be worse. Scientology of Madonna/Kabbala. I am sure its cool with the LA fan base.

this won't go down at all well with their new best friends tom cruise and katie holmes. tom had the beckhams earmarked as his scientology evangelists to convert the UK market.

Edited by StevieH

I can see how Buddhism as a belief-system is the obvious choice for a couple whose behaviour is characterised in the main by arrogance, avarice, vanity, ego and spectacularly crass displays of material wealth. Morons.

Good luck to them. They are proven achievers in their respective fields - the only morons are the w&nkers who are only able to contribute envious diatribe :o

I can see how Buddhism as a belief-system is the obvious choice for a couple whose behaviour is characterised in the main by arrogance, avarice, vanity, ego and spectacularly crass displays of material wealth. Morons.

Jealousy and envy - you forgot :o

Thanks Neeranam. You might want to add delusion to that list, assuming you're implying what I think you are... And by the way, I wasn't attempting to claim the Beckhams are somehow disqualified from Buddhism, but that it doesn't seem like the obvious choice.

Good luck to them. They are proven achievers in their respective fields - the only morons are the w&nkers who are only able to contribute envious diatribe :o

Unlike what you have just posted.

Just when you may have thought the daily news couldn't get any worse. Victoria and David Beckham have announced today, through their publicity machine ,that they have become Buddhists. It is thought that Thailand may soon be on the travel itinerary as they spread the word of peace and self awareness

Adopting children is another "thing to do" nowadays.... :o

victoria is indeed a proven achiever in how to make absurd amounts of money from having no discernible talent whatsoever and being a shallow, vacuous, vain media whore. good luck to her.

They are proven achievers in their respective fields - the only morons are the w&nkers who are only able to contribute envious diatribe

David yes, Victoria no. But how exactly is that relevant to their practice of Buddhism? And if you feel it neccessary to call me a 'wanke_r' on an annonymous message board, please feel free to PM me so we can arrange details of exactly how you can do this to my face...

mk

They've already bought property on Samui about a year ago and are in the process of building a giant house on a private beach with underground access. Seriously!

As I understand it the place is already completed.

But they haven't had time to pop in yet.

Sven Goren has a place near it also.

The zen of clothes and zen of foot.

Could be worse.

victoria is indeed a proven achiever in how to make absurd amounts of money from having no discernible talent whatsoever and being a shallow, vacuous, vain media whore. good luck to her.

Sorry dude she has a fine, servicable voice.

One of the top 2 voice in Spice girls. Mel C was better.

Great until she TALKS... ouch. What a scouce...

Spice girls was fluff, but good fluff compared to a lot out there.

Still I would hire her in a minute to front a pop band even at her age.

She's no Gloria Estephan or 4 octave diva, but she's been a pro for decades.

And working the press is an art form always in flux.

I think she just really doesn't care for the music biz anymore.

So why bother with it.

Just when you may have thought the daily news couldn't get any worse. Victoria and David Beckham have announced today, through their publicity machine ,that they have become Buddhists. It is thought that Thailand may soon be on the travel itinerary as they spread the word of peace and self awareness

What about poor Tom Cruise. He must be so lonely now.

(Actually this whole press release was probably just a ploy to dump him. God, having a Scienetologist for a friend must be like livnig next door to the Amway guy...)

What about poor Tom Cruise. He must be so lonely now.

(Actually this whole press release was probably just a ploy to dump him. God, having a Scienetologist for a friend must be like livnig next door to the Amway guy...)

:o:D