Where To Buy Good Quality Secondhands?

maple

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that the price of baby clothes in Tesco or Big-C is very cheap and reasonable. One can pay a lot more for certain brand names but it hardly seems worth it for the couple of months or so before they become too small for the baby/child to wear. We throw very few clothes (or toys etc) away. Once they are too small for our daughter to wear they are recycled to the village where my mother-in-law is sure to find a baby or child who will benefit from the second-hand clothes. I might add that my old clothes go the same way and, even though the sizes are much larger than the average Thai (XXL), they are always put to good use. :o

Yeah, Tesco, BigC and Carrefour have some good stuff from as little as Bt19 and loads under Bt100. We've a mix with some relatively expensive night sleeper suits from Mothercare and Enfant (about Bt600-800) but everyday stuff is just the pure cotton from one of the supermarkets.

In the beginning we bought loads of Enfant and De Bon stuff because it was nice but some was too fiddly and some just overpriced, irrespective of whether we could afford it. Only last a while size wise anyway.