Thai Colors Of The Week

threelegcowboy

For best fashion style, wear a pink baseball cap backwards, a purple neck scarf, an orange and green striped shirt, and blue and crimson polka dot trousers, with black sandals.

Why is this similar to a handicapped monkey and his rabbit friend?

As you probably saw already, yellow and pink seem to be the colors of every day.....

The King was born on a Monday, so that's 'his' colour and therefore the most popular. When he was sick recently his soothsayers or whatever said that wearing pink would help promote his return to health, he was pictured leaving hospital in a pink blazer and everyone followed likewise.

Blue is also popular with the ladies as it is the Queen's birthday colour.

I remember a BBC correspondent arrived in Thailand the day before the coup and reported that she knew there was something going on because so many people were wearing yellow - of course it was a Monday :o

Edited by phaethon

Thanks for the link Buzby, I knew a couple of the days (Mon + Fri) but not the rest.

Seems my otimum professions are banker, singer, musician, artist and designer. Well artistic talent, of all variaties, I have none and, to mangle a phrase by Groucho Marx, "I wouldn't trust my money to any bank that would employ me". :o

Funny but those same professions also claim Friday. Probably why the world has so many bankers. :D