The Whether Forum

dugdig

Well, little toopic I think its time to say good night.  Just close your eyes now and off to sleepy by land.....

OK ...PULL THE PLUG

I REQUEST THAT YOU TERMINATE THIS LITTLE <deleted>.

Screw you! If you don't like it, don't read it. The rest of us are, at least, being amused by it.

No we aren't

But I'm the originator. I thought the originator had the power of life and death over their originees. Am I wrong in this....

I was going for a dramatic ending here and the moderator blew it!!! Maybe I was being too subtle (you can read this as 'stupid') here. Maybe we should wether the moderator!

Now I don't know what to do...humph.

But I'm the originator.  I thought the originator had the power of life and death over their originees.  Am I wrong in this....

I was going for a dramatic ending here and the moderator blew it!!!  Maybe I was being too subtle (you can read this as 'stupid') here.  Maybe we should wether the moderator!

Now I don't know what to do...humph.

I met people in BKK who'd pay money to see you wether a mod ('twas an odd crowd in that bar). Maybe there's a little earner in it for you. First act is to subdue a mod, I hear they're real beasts when retention of gonads is involved.