Help! I Need To Sell My House Brfore Foreclosure This Month!

I own a property on the shoreline of Koh Samui Island that is worth 27 million baht. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell my property for a year with no takers. I need to sell it by the 20th of this month or else my property will be taken from me to cover a personal debt that my wife owes. Any ideas on what to do????

I own a property on the shoreline of Koh Samui Island that is worth 27 million baht. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell my property for a year with no takers. I need to sell it by the 20th of this month or else my property will be taken from me to cover a personal debt that my wife owes. Any ideas on what to do????

how much is the debt? cant you mortgage the house with the bank or if thats not possible a loan shark ..

Seized by the LED or you mean automatic transfer because of a sell by proxy contract? If the latter, you can negotiate with the creditor/lender. If the former, surely the bank will let you refinance? The last thing they want is your property.

:o

Drop your price. If it hasn't sold for a year at 27 million baht then there's a fair chance that it's not worth 27 million baht.

I see this all the time on Phuket.. "My house is worth xxxx" and its not sold 2 years (or more) later. The market for second hand homes here is very illiquid, to sell you need to have a real interesting price. A buddy of mine recently relocated and sold 2 homes within a month and a bit, his 'secret' a price that the market will pay. The entire market is full of froth and silly guestimates of value.

My current landlord thinks the pile I am in is worth 15m.. I wouldnt pay 8 for it.. Somewhere between 6 and 8 it would be sold.

Lets see some links for the house, a shoreline property should have some location based premium value.

my guess is hes a scam/con artist......thinks we all gonna get excited and offer him low price....he says yes but needs deposit quickly etc etc,you know the end of story. i suppose its worth a try so here goes....anyone wanna take over my payments for the penthouse condo at ocean 1,just give me my deposit i paid and you can have the best unit available there....please pm me and i will give you western union details of where to send money.