Its My Birthday Today

thesunset75

awww....Thank you for your kindness ladies. :o Unfortunately for me, I share my birthday with a certain terrorist incident which is America's biggest tragedy. Just can't seem to get too happy about my birthday anymore.

Yup sad huh.

I saw many doc and movie here...felt so sad

I wonder how many posts and kisses I'd get if it was my birthday? It'd be pretty funny if sunset turned out to be 12 year old boy. HB just in case.

hahaha..come on Sho(w)time

I dont like to make up things except make up on my face.

I am real and gorgeous(i think) and if i were a boy how can I have son hehehe

awww....Thank you for your kindness ladies. :o Unfortunately for me, I share my birthday with a certain terrorist incident which is America's biggest tragedy. Just can't seem to get too happy about my birthday anymore.

Yup sad huh.

I saw many doc and movie here...felt so sad

But at least you still can have b/d not like many thousands of ppl who will never have b/d again.

I forgot you had a son. Does he look like you?

I'm 24, been told I look a little like Brad Pitt (some say better looking), have more money than I know what to do with, and would be most interested in meeting a gorgeous woman like you. I realize the age difference, but I've always preferred more mature women. Shame you're so far away, but that may not be a problem. Let's get to know each other a little more before we jump too far ahead. Can we, maybe, chat a little.

Didn't see the pics before. He is cute, and he does look like you. Don't worry, I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth.

Shotime

Edited by Shotime

I forgot you had a son. Does he look like you?

I'm 24, been told I look a little like Brad Pitt (some say better looking), have more money than I know what to do with, and would be most interested in meeting a gorgeous woman like you. I realize the age difference, but I've always preferred more mature women. Shame you're so far away, but that may not be a problem. Let's get to know each other a little more before we jump too far ahead. Can we, maybe, chat a little.

Didn't see the pics before. He is cute, and he does look like you. Don't worry, I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth.

Shotime

Screaming !!!!! ppl here calling police now scared what happen !!!

Brad Pitt ...oh boy oh boy ...so you are Bad Pitt ?

Buy any house at Palm beach already ?

Hehehehe.

Unfortunately for me, I share my birthday with a certain terrorist incident which is America's biggest tragedy. Just can't seem to get too happy about my birthday anymore.

Nonsense! There are probably millions of people around the world who have the same birthday as you. Some maybe the exact same year as you. You have every right to be happy to have a birthday. I'm happy just to know I'm still alive and breathing when i wake up in the morning. :o

HAPPY BiRTHDAY ! dear Sunset,

Sorry, it's a bit late, but better late than never, right ?

I would never let go without saying....".May you have the best wishes and all your dreams come true."

I always admire a single mother. They must be very strong and have tons of courages to be able to stand tall in this society.

ps, your boy is so cute and lovable. you both are lucky to have each other.

Tink (your forum's friend)

HAPPY BiRTHDAY ! dear Sunset,

Sorry, it's a bit late, but better late than never, right ?

I would never let go without saying....".May you have the best wishes and all your dreams come true."

I always admire a single mother. They must be very strong and have tons of courages to be able to stand tall in this society.

ps, your boy is so cute and lovable. you both are lucky to have each other.

Tink (your forum's friend)

Thank you Kah Tink (Tonk) hehehe...sorry i juz like words playing.

I have a wonderful warm BD wishes from TV members.

Thank you all.