Current Price On 25.5" Lcd Monitor

NightOwl888

I am planning to get a 24" or 25.5" LCD monitor when I move to Thailand next month. However, I would like to know how much this item is going to run me so I can budget accordingly. Of course, there may be a range depdending on brand, quality, etc. but I would like to know what that range is.

Here in the US I can get a fairly good 25.5" monitor for around $550-$600 (19,000 - 20,700 baht) but it is too big of an item to bring with. I used Google Thailand to try to find a price, but no such luck.

I will be moving to the Pattaya/Jomtien area, but will commute to Bangkok to get this if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by NightOwl888

Nightowl,

I was in Zeer Rangsit last week looking at these,but not quite so big,but it will give you some idea..

A 22 inch LG was 8250 baht

A samsung 22 was 7999

and a Benq was less than 7000.

I did not see 24/25 inch monitors.

Nick

http://www.jib.co.th/ should find this site useful

Edited by Nickthegreek

Nightowl,

I was in Zeer Rangsit last week looking at these,but not quite so big,but it will give you some idea..

A 22 inch LG was 8250 baht

A samsung 22 was 7999

and a Benq was less than 7000.

I did not see 24/25 inch monitors.

Nick

http://www.jib.co.th/ should find this site useful

bought an Acer 24 inch (P243w) 3 weeks ago for 11800.- THB. Few days ago the price tag was 10.800.- (IT 5th floor Pantip)

You could look at 32" LCD TVs.

More screen, for not that much more money. :o

Depends on the resolution that LCD TV can deliver... They are not normally engineered with the same resolution a good computer monitor will deliver. My 32" LCD using RGB input will not even compare to what my 20" LCD monitor delivers... I think the HDMI can deliver more... but that would require the OP have HDMI out on his laptop as well. I use my TV as a TV so I have not investigated the ability to deliver higher resolution through HDMI.