Who Would You Like To Meet...?

Who, me ?

I would be waiting forever to see my name, so I would be happy to meet any Rangers supporters (or similar) who enjoy a social drink and like to "sash it up" now and again.

Other than that, the usual suspects already mentioned, and I would be fascinated to meet bingobongo and weho for real.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one, would love to have a round table dabate about thailand.

And would looooooove to see these guys at the same table w/ one basket full of water ballons for each candidate

Maigo

Jingthing

Heng

Peachblondie

Me

:P:(:D:D:D:D:D:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to meet any member over a cold beer or more (redwine will do as well) :o

It won't matter if they're long (tall), little (small) - thick or thin :D .............

if they come with a good sense of humour, a bit of sarcasm, and are allowed to stay out after dark :D

Finally someone with an open mind!

That could be a group meeting in a telephone box - you won't need a room :D

Now we are talking, water balloons and all at the same table. I spent last evening with a local couple of farang who knew me from other identities, and a Chinese from Houston. On the way out the door they asked me for my name on ThaiVisa. I said I was Heng. :D

:D

:o:D:D

Now we are talking, water balloons and all at the same table. I spent last evening with a local couple of farang who knew me from other identities, and a Chinese from Houston. On the way out the door they asked me for my name on ThaiVisa. I said I was Heng. :(

:D

:o:D:D

Funny ( :D ) that I didn't make your A list there dear.

bkkjames

That's because .......you are TOO NICE dear!!..... (but you can throw the ballons for me tho) :D

But don't worry I put U in a special box with all the nice things I have, next to my bed .....oops my computer :D

Using those kind of words around me will keep you in my good (poetry) books. What a sweet mouth you have to go with that cute little teacup.

Referring to Donna's comment above, too keep this on topic I would like to meet Donna. :o

I would like to have tea with …….the super cool, calm, & collected …..DONNA sis…. too

Using those kind of words around me will keep you in my good (poetry) books. What a sweet mouth you have to go with that cute little teacup.

----luckily my remote has a rewind button, hehe------ :o

Alas :D ;I could not meet anyone anymore ,although there are quite a few guys here I do really like to meet.

but cheers guys for the fact I just had realized ! I feel so flattered now :DNONE of you had (or even have) any wish or even the slightest idea to meet up with me :o

Grandma.. U really starting to confuse me...... :D

Don’t worry my name has not been mentioned as well. I smell a conspiracy to take me out~~~~

But hey!! I aint going with out a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that aint consiparcy you can smell it bull s...t, but then you must be used to that smell :D

roy gsd

i have met quite a few people from the forum already and pretty much all of them i would love to meet up with again. those i havent met but would like to meet are (off the top of my head....there are many more than this) peaceblondie, bkkjames, teacup, boo, kat, bendix, submaniac....gosh, who else...i think i will need some time on this one...

The Vulcan, jfchandler, brahmburgers, stoneman, H2oDunc, Beardog, gpdjohn, longball53098, zzdocxx, DeeMaiDee, teacup, KhaoNiaw, Somtamnication, k2bikerider, longtom, drronnie, banphe, Mario2008, jadran, sbk, bkkbob, thaiflyer1, Lordfoul, chickencurry, alexisthetiny, Seizetheday, buzzer101, juliashong, Ricardo, dannyman, cmsally, JohnBKKK, Scott, DLock, dave111223, Ajarn, katom, flying, sunlife2000, Thairish, bonobo, dave_boo, skybluestu, wolfwolf1, David2up, martynsnowman, ozzydom, hkt83100, Pond Life, lonexpat, thaipak, VocalNeal, bkkmick, angiud, AA1, Kel, thaihome, KLExpat, niller74, teatree, phazey, jaidee1, daniellinux, Geekfreaklover, CSS, Niloc, Buckwheat, colorbar, ChefHeat, ubonjoe, Lite Beer, lomatopo, dingdongrb, SoCal, Bentley 7, khunphilip, damo, duncaw, AmeriThai, bill1960, thithi, Andalu, hernik, amibiswas, Checker, PhilHarries, IamAgel, chrisiam99, muppetsamui, missismiggins, Reimar, Bill97, jasbkk77, Roadkill, StevieH, regedit, Boksida, lordofdelusion, Binkie, doctormann, foxxx, frankrimmer, mascot, onlooker, trd, pedro01, Thaifan2, marginline, Phil Conners, huggybear, Samuiclaudia, Krub, NBT TV Phuket, thaicbr, Insight, Splatter, Tatler, seppl04, gerazsolt, Crow Boy, kcallagmy, Jingjok, suiging, Boater, Riley'sLife, Jai Dee, bkkjames, jm49er1, ste860, david413, Cuban, DavidHouston, Sunbelt Asia, Demps1, HarryHacker, aidenai, stupidfalang, thaimate, neilrob, ukrules, just_another_guy, russianrobert, qwunk89, whatchamacallit, eugengeri, davehowden, BlackArtemis, bkklouis71, bino, AlKing, hml367, globalj, :D, twschw, lulu7881, Explorer, Wellington, tuffy, PattayaDavid, macb, sniffdog, fresnoboy, davejonesbkk, samui bill, beme, Smithson, meme, churchill, Eastcoast, tomahawk, Shotime, warfie, fred2007, rocketboy, philstone, Brucenkhamen, Jimmyd, LivinginKata, usrefugee, lanny, chanhai, Lozza, johnh101, shepsel, krystian, losworld, lectito, tuky, jkinbkk, Raesum, Jessada, touch, anotheruser, samran, McGee, Finkelstein, wca01, ruffneck, kedawi, Bel Mondo, zzSleepyJohn, Jockstar, peterd1961, Bagwain, PattayaParent, Inthai, jit2002, mel2surf, Ulysses G., yasx, canuckamuck, ollylama, patri, Ian_B, Gerontion, mizzi39, sprocket, Lilyjade, swann, waveydavey, grantbkk, ZZZ, thaimiller, Tagaa, calibanjr., raybona, jingjoe, Macx, ihop, NinjaGladiator, aitch52, tartempion, chercheur888, petejones, bungalowbill, bobbin, AjarnP, ham, elektrified, rott, amyb, laugha, blackendangel13, glyph, DanielS, jjp, urbanlogger, Governor, ezzra, coventry, koosdeboer, Blinky Bill, Beachedwhale, Rikker, BlueScouse, limbos, stander, Valjean, KK-Mike, puertodepalos, Sathip2008, Jajah, T_Dog, rcjoop, Gulfstream, mickmac, dutch, bluejays, imaneggspurt, Thaddeus, livinseoul, initiala4, ThaiBob, morphic, bkkpartyguy, Heng, stickman, easy_jim, ronz28, Farang99, Rodger56, njpski, Boltd, aussie_21, coalminer, Wizy, PeaceBlondie, 0Mix1up, BigC, CosmicSurfer, farangconnection, madmitch, seabassskin, Taijitu, CobraSnakeNecktie, silvero, nakhonsi sean, Ungabunga, grandad, BigJobs, callao, CBRSamui, SamuiSal, HELP123, JSixpack, palm, Pdaz, nonthaburial, maripos, OlRedEyes, JUDAS, kumsamut

and Bambina :o