The Park Jomtien

Rimmer,,,indeed it's the project opposite the villas, being built by the same company.

The project is way behind schedule and with all the problems of the property market worldwide these days, witness the heavy speculation around Ocean 1 etc.

I wondered if I'd bought into another disaster, hopefully not.

Thanks for your heads up.

• 10 months later...
Rimmer,,,indeed it's the project opposite the villas, being built by the same company.

The project is way behind schedule and with all the problems of the property market worldwide these days, witness the heavy speculation around Ocean 1 etc.

any ideas what has happened to the remainder of the posts I am getting a note saying the link is broken? My last post was this week and we were onto page 10 by then. Que pasa?

any ideas what has happened to the remainder of the posts I am getting a note saying the link is broken? My last post was this week and we were onto page 10 by then. Que pasa?

And it seems that the thread in the Pattaya Forum on delays to The Park has dissapeared also.