Half A Million Baht

No idea.  Never had to use any goons.

Make sure anyone who takes out a loan/credit line signs a power of attorney (to transfer title on their property) to go along with the standard loan agreement.   Paper clip them together (buy the cheaper plastic ones to save a few Baht, they also don't mark/rust on the documents... especially on those longer term loans).   

That's all the muscle you need.    This isn't some HK or Hollywood movie.  

:D

I c use the cheaper plastic paper clips in stead of the metal ones. On a modest five percent intrest a month loan must tremendously boost the profit margin :D Or may be u have high cost of sales to hire body guards to protect ur miserable loanshark life ? :D Might also explain some of them unsolved suicide murders on some farang ain't it ? Not HK or Hollywood movie sure it's LOS even cruelty with :D would serve a loanshark right.

Not sure what you're talking about here. :o

Regarding the farang murders (or even wife of farang murders), if it's a case involving a money lending, it's more likely a death resulting from a domestic dispute, and has nothing to do with the lender in question.

A typical scenario is that the wife or girlfriend takes the property that is in her name (but the falang paid for) to put down as collateral on a private loan. Hubby isn't happy when he comes home to find out that wifey took out a 1,, loan on their 5 mill. property, signed over the property pending repayment of the loan (enforceable in any court), and the 1 mill has already been spent on "pok deng" card games, AND 5% on that 1 mill is due in XX days. In many households, this is something that is a bit more of a friction point (that can lead to someone jumping off a balconey, etc.) than say leaving the toilet seat up or not taking the dog out for a walk.

:D

Don't expect any logicaly serious advice with some analysis behind it.

I had some similar problem, and overall i wasn't satisfied with kind of

replies that i got, except for a member name "Loonq" and "Jockstar"

who somhow delivered some reasons.

After all, i appreciated all the comments.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19806&st=0

After spending few weeks in these forums, i came to know lot of

weirdos are here.

TRUST ME. You more than qualify as weird.

Prove me? Btw i didn't say who is weirdo? Are you doubtful?

Re-read your posts. :o

I wished I'd have invested just £1,000 in Durlacher back in 97/98. Shares started at about £0.05 and soared a year later to about £48.00. Would've got close to a million quid back from that 1,000 if they could be offloaded. But...ifs and buts don't win cups.

Not Thai related but spose it could happen here.

Don't know what the market or cost of living is like in taiwan, but If I were you I would take 140000 baht, set the rest aside, and buy some cheap art and other goods to export back to your country and sell at retail value. If you make a profit, you will know what to do with the rest of your money. Choke dee.