Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

Well, personally I prefer Asian women as well but each Asian countries' women have certain features all to themselves. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino all look different. Thai, Lao, and Khmer women look very similar to each other.

Although I am married to a Thai, based on pure beauty and nothing else, Korean women are tops in my book.

I would have to agree with you. I am married to a beautiful Thai woman, IMO one of the most beautiful women in the world. However the highest ratio of GOOD Looking women has to be in Korea. Thailand has some real stunners, but just as many ugly girls. Korean women as a whole present themselves well. I have lived in Seoul for the past 6 years and eye candy is everywhere, my wife is extremely jealous...this has caused me many problems, I should invest in a pair of blinders. :o

Totally agree with you. Percentage wise, you can't beat Seoul to anywhere in the world for beautiful women. After living here for many years, everytime I travel anywhere else in the world the first thing I notice is how many ugly women other countries have. But looks isn't everything. In general, I find Korean women to be very cold-hearted. Also Korea's economy has boomed for many years and with it the attitudes of young Koreans have become nearly identical to western countries. In some cases even worse. I find Koreans to be extremely materialistic.

I also married a Thai woman who IMHO is one of the best looking women I've ever met. Even with the number of beautiful women here, all the Korean guys I know are jealous that I was able to find such a young beautiful wife. But I just consider myself to be extremely lucky. My wife also comments about how beautiful Korean women are, but I always tell her she's heaps better than they are.

When I opened up this post, there's an ad to the right for a dating site, www.thailovelinks.com. There's lots of pictures of Thai women to browse. On that site, they have various affiliate sites for other countries, so I clicked on the one for Korea, www.koreancupid.com. I realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I wonder how many guys here could browse the pictures on both of those sites and still come back and say that percentage wise Thailand has more beautiful women than Korea?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

After spending so much time without my wife or a lady here in Iraq, I'll have to say that my personal requirement for a lady is definitely breathing. Well... ok, how about warm but recently breathing? I mean, I hate to be too picky. At this point a warm bread roll is pretty enticing. :o

After spending so much time without my wife or a lady here in Iraq, I'll have to say that my personal requirement for a lady is definitely breathing. Well... ok, how about warm but recently breathing? I mean, I hate to be too picky. At this point a warm bread roll is pretty enticing. :o

Chok wal. 5 ten double ten. :D

Chok wal. 5 ten double ten. :D

I've already had to change my eye prescription twice... Mom always said, it would make me go blind.... I'll tell you, I'm starting to get nervous. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Beauty... it's in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think beauty is about certain people in certain nationalities.

I believe that beauty should involve the inside as well as the outside of a person. The better your heart and mind is, the more beautiful you become outside. Or am I wrong?

I also think Thai women are the most beautiful in the world.

My wife and myself have been maried for 6 months now and I wouldn`t change her for the world.

She`s a bit older than me but what`s 30 years.

They say love is blind but my eyes are wide open everytime I gaze into her eyes.

What do you think? A stunner eh?

post-22300-1156928334_thumb.jpg