Words That You Really Hate?

Cuban

Topic: The Word That You Really Hate

I hate:=================to stay in this confined space with the thug RakJungTorlae ----creepy feeling!!!

I hate:================================================RakJungTorlae ----annoying feeling!!!

This is my "final" fairwell

Chokdee and Laa gone

Edited by teacup

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 point for Chaimai!!!! Now that’s how to pack a punch. I always like you foursome reason.

But you got to appreciate Blackalicious style and choice of words.. BIG FAN~~ but he had some Help form The R-J-T him self…

James and Chaimai.. you are my new friends.. 11 October at impact arena you can see me perform. With a couple of WIKICKED AWRSOM NARLY DUDES. Where do I send the tickets??

And here I was about to give up hope that life was not challenging enough.. Sweeeet.

peace out yo.

Sorry RJT, October 11 I am fully-booked as I have an appointment with my toilet to take a big dump, but don't worry, I will be thinking of you the whole time.

Dump is my fav word for today, oops sorry wrong topic...sh*t.

God it must suck to be married to you bro. and quite an interesting image you added to my head by suffocating your self in the toilet.

To bad that!!

Looks like T-C has left us~~~ oh well.. Your next!!!!!!!!!

Annihilation will be unavoidable…2 favorite words for the day :o

EDIT:lol i messed that one up too...

Edited by RakJungTorlae

God it must suck to be married to you bro. and quite an interesting image you added to my head by suffocating your self in the toilet.

To bad that!!

Spell checker is a word(s) that should become the top of your list RJT, that and lobotomy :D

To bad that!!

Spell checker is a word(s) that should become the top of your list RJT, that and lobotomy :D

Now I think your butt is parked in the wrong country to whine about grammatical error, you should know better then that. And as for standards.. well that all depended on my mood doesn’t it.

Grammatical – word I hate for today.!!!!

:D

no sorry RJT, you have used up all your words for today... That will be a Red Card for you. Two words that are like music to my ears.

Well how can I ague with that now. I mean gezzz. This is management right here.

As also second time I warned you. Do not cross foolish words to the people who are close to me.

That red card meaning nothing.. You are playing in my stadium.

• 4 weeks later...
My top 3 Same/similar as some others have already mentioned:

1: Swear/Cuss words (especially the 'c' word, and when people cannot form a sentence without using one).

2: Filler words: such as 'like'. (teamed with cuss words make my ears switch off).

3: Using words that over exaggerate, such as "that hamburger was truly awesome".

:o Maybe it's too American for some people here...but....

I've actually heard something similar to this before.

You know he was LIKE ALL OVER me...and I said LIKE no way, Jose.

Then he was LIKE baby, I was just trying to have a good time.

And I was like....oh really....whatever.

So he split.

That type of people out to be shot.

:D

Edited by IMA_FARANG

The most annoying one for me is the guy doing the voice over's on Star/UBC who claims that every crappy program that they repeat over and over again has "Taken The World By Storm", what the hel_l its actually supposed to mean I have no idea.

The word Farang is my all time hate, Especially when people here start to refer to themselves as "Us Farangs" .....................