BKK90210

As usual, Pudgimelon has a lot to learn.

As usual, Pudgimelon is misunderstood and misquoted.

His comments were extremely accurate and poignant and refreshing.

The OP certainly did start the whole thread in a very tainted and caustic manner and it was nice to see Pudgimelon set the record straight and his words are very appreciated. He's also not alone in his situation, as well.

:o

:D:D:D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really an old tired topic that has been done to death. 

These things usually turn into a slanging match against Thai men or farang women and I, for one, am getting mightily tired of this.

If you can keep it nice it can stay open.

Sitting here with my wife, I asked her:

Why do Thai women want to marry Farang:

Her answers:

1. Because Farang are more honest, they don't lie or chow chu (play around)

2. Farang are more responsible

3. More important than anything to have a better life; can travel to see another country.

4. Because they want their parents to have a better life, better house, etc.

5. If they have children they will have a better education

6. Farang are more romantic and sex is better, they last more than five minutes

7. Can go to nice restaurants and stay in nice hotels

8. Farang like to help people who have little or nothing

9. Farang are easy going, easy to get along with and don't have much trouble like with Thai men

10. Farang don't beat their wives

11. Farang can sit down to talk about things

12. Farang give their wives more freedom (they don't want to know every where the wife goes) Farang mai suak

13. Thai men don't let you have any privacy

14. Farang have sensitive heart and aren't hot headed like Thai men

15. Farang like to share things, they are more open and not keep secrets

She added that her answers are from Isaan thinking.

We've been together more than ten years and I never tell her I love her. She tells me though. :D

Soooooooooooo, what is your point?

Do you, or did you love her at the first place? :o

I've no intention of lecturing you on the content or delivery of your posts. It just seems a shame that you're unable to deliver your point of view without antagonising  your fellow posters.

If my posting style is antagonistic, it's probably because I'm a big prick in real life, right?

Either that, or people just take themselves and their opinions WAY to seriously on this forum.

I've no intention of lecturing you on the content or delivery of your posts. It just seems a shame that you're unable to deliver your point of view without antagonising  your fellow posters.

If my posting style is antagonistic, it's probably because I'm a big prick in real life, right?

Either that, or people just take themselves and their opinions WAY to seriously on this forum.

You prove my point.

I second endure's feelings here, and believe i said something similar to pudgi in his other topic last week...

Ironically, Pudji's second statement seems to echo what endure said anyway.... either way its a fair comment I think people would agree.

Lighten up people - - - its nearly Christmas - - - :o

Edited by rio666uk

Wallet size not willy

Willy size, not wallet :D

ohh really?

i need a toothpick right now.. can i borrow one? :o:D:D

well seriously imo , it depends on many conditions as

-preference

-type

-fate

-oppotunity

-time /place

for me ...i prefer a nice one even white or yellow (no tail only)... just "right person in right time" :D

well .. if you wanna talk a bout big willy .. white people might have that advantage ..

but the nature is not that cruel .. in asian males have compensate thing .. when erection..

white = soft hardon

asian = hard hardon

am i right? :o

(anyway the big deal is not a thing in your pants ..but its just a thing in your skull and in your chest)

Edited by BambinA

1) Good thai guys...are not handsome

2) Handsome thai guys ...are bad

3) Good thai guys, with good looking... are all married

4) Good, handsome thai bachelors...are not high calibered

5) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors...they look down upon us

6) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...are all playboys

AND..

7) Good, handsome, rich thai bachelors - who are interested in us...that are not playboys........are gays

I agree ..

"why those beautiful farang women will fall for us"

1) Good farang guys...are not handsome

2) Handsome farang guys ...are bad

3) Good farang guys, with good looking... are all married

:D:o

What a load of horsedung, right from the first post... :D

We offer a quick way out of poverty and a Thai friend told me her ex was a lazy drunken bum who only wanted her for housekeeping and sex.

Surprisingly several Thai women have approached my wife over the years and asked her to help finding a falang husband,

surprising because I am not a model of good behavior.

My wife isn't poor, and she didn't marry me as a "way out of poverty". Nor did she marry me for my passport.

Your experience is not universal.

My wife married me because she loved ME, a person, not a skin tone or bank account or passport. Just me.

Most of her friends were shocked that she was marrying a farang because she'd always been perfectly happy dating Thai guys. In fact, when we met, she expressed absolutely no romantic interest in me at all and we were friends for quite a while before we finally started dating.

I'm sorry if you have a more cynical outlook on life, but it's just not the case for everyone. Some of us got married for all the same, normal reasons people get married in any country on the planet. We like each other, a lot.

You forgot to mention that you didn't meet her in a bar.

white =  soft hardon

asian = hard  hardon

Maybe in your experience Bambi :D

But when my "boy" is out to play, a Blacksmith could bash an Horse Shoe on it :D:D

I'm a blacksmith - any chance we could hook up ? I'll bring the horse shoes...

Sorry Pedro, only Lady Blacksmiths can bash my Anvil :D:D

mrboj I think you are on trouble... :D  :D

Glauka, only if you tell me your a Blacksmith as well as a Flamenco Dancer :D

white =  soft hardon

asian = hard  hardon

Maybe in your experience Bambi :D

But when my "boy" is out to play, a Blacksmith could bash an Horse Shoe on it :D:D

I'm a blacksmith - any chance we could hook up ? I'll bring the horse shoes...

Sorry Pedro, only Lady Blacksmiths can bash my Anvil :D:D

mrboj I think you are on trouble... :D  :D

Glauka, only if you tell me your a Blacksmith as well as a Flamenco Dancer :D

Today is your lucky day mrboj...I am not a blacksmith only a dancer... :burp:

1. Statistics indicate that about 50% of all marriages end in divorce. 

2. Asian women living in third world countries have difficulty in finding all of those qualities in a fellow country man.

3. Men from Western society are perceived by Asian women as being in a much better position to provide the comforts that they desire, so Western men are considered by many females as a good catch. Love is not the main initial attraction.

4. Western men also believe (rightly or wrongly) that they are better placed to be able to provide a better standard of living for a third world Asian wife.

Maybe you can back your statements with some references to an official survey or something like that?

At least it will be more convincing and readers here will know that this is not just your own assumptions.

You are a girl bkk90210????

Why did you pretend to be a boy?

Maybe is not so important but I since I learnt that some people have more than 1 nickname to prtend to be different people I am a bit susceptible to this things :D

I thought it was quite easy to pick the OP as a female poster...

I guess I can pick up on subtlety better than some :o

1. Statistics indicate that about 50% of all marriages end in divorce. 

2. Asian women living in third world countries have difficulty in finding all of those qualities in a fellow country man.

3. Men from Western society are perceived by Asian women as being in a much better position to provide the comforts that they desire, so Western men are considered by many females as a good catch. Love is not the main initial attraction.

4. Western men also believe (rightly or wrongly) that they are better placed to be able to provide a better standard of living for a third world Asian wife.

Maybe you can back your statements with some references to an official survey or something like that?

At least it will be more convincing and readers here will know that this is not just your own assumptions.

http://www.divorcereform.org/gul.html

You are a girl bkk90210????

Why did you pretend to be a boy?

Maybe is not so important but I since I learnt that some people have more than 1 nickname to prtend to be different people I am a bit susceptible to this things :D

I thought it was quite easy to pick the OP as a female poster...

I guess I can pick up on subtlety better than some :D

Sometimes I am too naive...

or... :o

maybe...

you are so good because you do this kind of things often... :D:D

We offer a quick way out of poverty and a Thai friend told me her ex was a lazy drunken bum who only wanted her for housekeeping and sex.

Surprisingly several Thai women have approached my wife over the years and asked her to help finding a falang husband,

surprising because I am not a model of good behavior.

My wife isn't poor, and she didn't marry me as a "way out of poverty". Nor did she marry me for my passport.

Your experience is not universal.

My wife married me because she loved ME, a person, not a skin tone or bank account or passport. Just me.

Most of her friends were shocked that she was marrying a farang because she'd always been perfectly happy dating Thai guys. In fact, when we met, she expressed absolutely no romantic interest in me at all and we were friends for quite a while before we finally started dating.

I'm sorry if you have a more cynical outlook on life, but it's just not the case for everyone. Some of us got married for all the same, normal reasons people get married in any country on the planet. We like each other, a lot.

You forgot to mention that you didn't meet her in a bar.

Just curious, so... is he an exception? And most farngs meet their girls in a bar?

but the nature is not that cruel .. in asian males have compensate thing .. when erection..

white = soft hardon

asian = hard hardon

I have heard Thai guys say this too before but have found it to be false. :D

oh- with exception of those guys in the boy show at Bangkok's Best Boys... but i think they are hand picked for the startling erections they produce. :o

Edited by girlx