J.r. Travel Jomtien

enfield951

Anyone know the whereabouts of my old pal 'Rockin' Ron of JR Travel just close to the Shagger Bar at Jomtien?

They are still mentioned on the Pattaya Ex-Pats website as providing visa runs ,but a visit to his former premises finds them full of builders preparing them for some new type of business venture.

Just wondered if he had moved elsewhere or packed it in. anyone know ? :o

He's been gone from that spot for months, but I don't know if he has simply moved premises or packed up and left. I haven't seen him around Jomtien this wet season, anyway. Please let us know if you locate him, he's a nice guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know the whereabouts of my old pal 'Rockin' Ron of JR Travel just close to the Shagger Bar at Jomtien?

They are still mentioned on the Pattaya Ex-Pats website as providing visa runs ,but a visit to his former premises finds them full of builders preparing them for some new type of business venture.

Just wondered if he had moved elsewhere or packed it in. anyone know ? :o

hi yer

just read your question iam fine and happy with jieb other side of don muang airport as married now and living and both working north side of bangkok.

thks for your concern

ron

can still be contacted on old e/mail [email protected] but office been closed 1 year now travel very crap.