Looking 4 A Rottweiler

Boater

our extremely vicious Rottweiler is looking for a Lady-Rottweiler to produce some pups. if succesful i will PM you in a few months.

Naam, I hate to tell you this but from looking at the picture you posted of you vicious Rottie I think someone might have lied to you about his lineage!!! Did you get him at Jakujak market by any chance? :o

edit: spelling

Edited by tuffy

Why must it be a rotweiller? Do the guy with the two boxers a favour and take them on.

i have already enquired about those dogs, but as i have a family, i would rather take on Pups... also at 5 years old the dogs are quite old already, and having dogs around a family, it is alot better to take dogs on as infants... as the saying goes ' you cannot teach old dogs new tricks '

our extremely vicious Rottweiler is looking for a Lady-Rottweiler to produce some pups. if succesful i will PM you in a few months.

Naam, I hate to tell you this but from looking at the picture you posted of you vicious Rottie I think someone might have lied to you about his lineage!!! Did you get him at Jakujak market by any chance? :o

edit: spelling

Of course Naam knows that isn't a Rotti, but merely a wiener snack for his Rotti.

Why must it be a rotweiller? Do the guy with the two boxers a favour and take them on.

i have already enquired about those dogs, but as i have a family, i would rather take on Pups... also at 5 years old the dogs are quite old already, and having dogs around a family, it is alot better to take dogs on as infants... as the saying goes ' you cannot teach old dogs new tricks '

I won't hijack this thread. I posted a response on mine...

I won't hijack this thread. I posted a response on mine...

I saw thanks....... they look great dogs.... but not really for me....

I hope you do find a home, and i will ask around to my friends if they are looking or willing to take on these dogs...