Obtaining A Mutiple Entry Visa In Cambodia

Hi everyone

I travel back to Thailand on the 27th September which will be my 3rd entry in 90 days.

During my visit will be exiting the country and traveling to Cambodia and and will try and get a multiple entry visa at the Thai embassy in Phnom Penh. Is this a good idea? Will it work? Does anyone know how hard it is to get a visa in Cambodia? If i try and get back into Thailand will i be allowed back in? as i need to catch my return flight from Bangkok.

Anyones help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Ryan :o

Sorry, I mean a 1 year multiple entry visa :o

What kind of multiple entry. If a non-b /o you need to check out some other threads for info.

If tourist then you should also check some threads Apparently Vientiane is giving a two entry tourist visa.

I would reccomend against Savannakhet they can be unfriendly also. Another problem is that they process a lot of Lao citizen visas and have to return them on the same day. The last time (the very last time because I have one year extension now) I went we got there at about 10 AM and couldn't get a number until they processed the 150 (I got 151) or so numbers they had given out already.

I haven't seen any reports on Savannakhet giving out tourist visas with more than one entry and no multiple non-o's from experience and talking to others there.

All though farther I personaly like Vientian better than Savannakhet. More hotels restaurants and etc. to choose from.

You will need to show the relevant paperwork for get a multi-entry,

like marriage cert, for an "O"

or a work permit for a "B"

They are not handed out just because you ask for one.

Ok, how do you think i can get back into thailand?

Is there another visa i can get to get back into thailand?

will it be a problem arriving at the airport for my 4th entry in 90 days?

I only stay in bangkok for 4 days after arriving again then i have to go back to work.

Thanks for your help :o

You can arrive and leave every other day if you want. The criterion is a maximum of 90 days entry in 6 months (or is it sometimes 180 days ?) on the normal 30 day entry stamps. So if you have been out for some of the 90 days then you will be ok but if say you have already been here 80 days then they will only give you 10 days taking you up to the 90 day maximum.

To get a 1 year non immigrant visa which gives 90 days on arrival, you'll have to jump through some hoops which depend either on the country of application (not likely in nearby countries) or in your own country.

Many threads going into great detail here.

will it be a problem arriving at the airport for my 4th entry in 90 days?

I only stay in bangkok for 4 days after arriving again then i have to go back to work.

Give this vital information, Non Imm multi-entry visa is definitely overkill.

If you have exhausted your 90 days in a 6 month period, then your best option

will be a Tourist Visa. Rather expensive for only 4 days.........

Otherwise, extend your stay at the other location and fly home directly from there.