November 26, 200421 yr Well definitely better than the 1st - well the sequel never is is it? (except for Terminator 2 Judgement Day) But I have to say the enemy AI is a lot better than Halo. The Grunts are still a joke but the Elites are much much smarter. They bum rush you, hide, flank you etc . . I tried it on legendary mode and I spent about 5 hours and barely got halfway through the 1st board. The hangar section of the 1st board is simply ###### in a handbasket. Any other Halo 2 players out there? Please give a shout out.
November 26, 200421 yr Mad max 2 was far superior to the first, as was Empire Strikes back and The Wrath of Kahn. Never played Halo.
November 26, 200421 yr Author I stand corrected - don't agree on Empire but must agree on Mad Max and Wrath of Khan - good point. You should play Halo. Maybe, "much better than the first is a strong statement". Now that I've played the 1st I'm not as much in awe of this one than the first time I play Halo.
November 26, 200421 yr Started playing Halo 2 on Heroic. A decent challenge but easy to master. I hear legendary is a lot tougher than Halo's. I'm enjoying it but I've had more fun playing Ninja Gaiden, Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and Halo. After I play Halo 2 on Legendary, I'll likely put it on the top of the list.
Create an account or sign in to comment