Careful What You Hear Them Say

G54

The g/f came home yesterday after working at her cousin's cake shop where they have been working extra hours to cover increasing demand. She flopped down onto the soaf and said, 'I work pussy mak mak today.'

:D

What???

I ask if she is now working as a bar girl. :o I get a very dirty look!! I repeat what she said about working her pussy so hard today and she nodded. Then I explain what she has said. It was with some embarassment that she got her dictionary out and changed it from pussy to busy :D

Was very funny at the time and she sees it that way now, too. It is one 'clanger' I will remember for some time..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was with my mate and he said 'I'm going to take you bath'

So I thought he was going to the ahp op nuet, but in fact what he meant was 'I'm going to take your baht'

And boy did he, as his name is Thaksin.

How we laughed ;-)

In Thai I've previously said someone had a lot of pubic hair instead of being chinese, and asked to find baht instead of 5 baht.

If you can't laugh at yaself, other than Sunrise07 and the rest of the Samak cheerleaders, who else can you laugh at aye?

Walking back from Big C opposite what was then the World Trade Centre, TGF suddenly dgrabbed my hand and started to drag me along announcing "We go psychiatris' " :o I ask several times why we need a psychiatrist and get the same answer "We go psychiatris' "

Okay, thinks I, I've made some cultural faux pas and require therapy. It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to drive a medical professional to the edge of suicide, so I go along for the crack...

Turns out her feet were sore and she wanted to take the Sky Train home :D

I was with my mate and he said 'I'm going to take you bath'

So I thought he was going to the ahp op nuet, but in fact what he meant was 'I'm going to take your baht'

And boy did he, as his name is Thaksin.

How we laughed ;-)

In Thai I've previously said someone had a lot of pubic hair instead of being chinese, and asked to find baht instead of 5 baht.

If you can't laugh at yaself, other than Sunrise07 and the rest of the Samak cheerleaders, who else can you laugh at aye?

Double aye!!

Good to see we can laugh at ourselves making these silly mistakes as well as our partners / friends linguistic mistakes too. It helps to have a sense of humour and these small incidents to lighten our days when all seems to be doom n gloom :o

Right on guys and gals! This should be a pinned topic! Today after several months of studying at Payap Uni. in Chiang Mai, I said to แม่บ้าน (The maid at the appartment complex) Today is hot! I'm going to goto China and play with snow for sure! And being 'out of tune' with my pronunciation I said "I'm going to china and dogs vagina's will come for sure!"

She laughed so hard, she almost fell off the balcony.

Keep trying!!!

Lithobid

How can you mistake Busy for Pussy ? :o

Pussy sounds like like Pusee.

Busy sounds llike Bizee.

Doh! Because I got her to repeat it and she herself realised what she had said afterwards. Why the need to put a dampener on it? Just accept the fact some of us can see the humour in these situations and some cannot. Also it is getting some funny replies too.

<br />
E mail yesterday from wife "But noting in chicken accept Fired "<br /><br />OK 10 points for whoever can guess what she meant?
<br /><br /><br />I've got nothing to eat in the kitchen, send me some money ?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ahhhhh Maigo your'e almost there................ "Nothing in the kitchen except the fridge" she was painting the room at the time......... well someones got to do it!!!

Was listening to music in my office when one of my staff asked if I liked 'helicopter'. I told him they are ok but I'd never been in one. We both looked at each other puzzled. Then he said 'you know heli-copten...elic-copten...elic capton'. Then the penny dropped.

I am a pretty solid cook in several styles,

my lady likes me to do a lot of the sauces, including Thai style dishes.

But she has a chronic problem with saying; cook and kitchen...

"I want you cock in chicken."

The 1st few times I about fell on the floor.

Was listening to music in my office when one of my staff asked if I liked 'helicopter'. I told him they are ok but I'd never been in one. We both looked at each other puzzled. Then he said 'you know heli-copten...elic-copten...elic capton'. Then the penny dropped.

That is very funny

I had some Thai friends helping me move, and one of them asked if one of the boxes should be put in the "chicken."

After a good belly laugh, I directed him to the kitchen.

I have had thai staff working for me before, at the time I was using a KSC dial up internet connection. When my time run out I asked one of them to get me some more KSC.

They came back with a bucket of chicken (KFC)

A Thai friend offered to bring some dinner over to my apartment the other day. They asked me what I wanted and I told them, "fish and chips." Imagine my surprise when they turned up with a nuclear reactor! They thought I had said fission chips!

Setting: Dinner table, and my parents were eating with us.

Wife asks: "When is the next presidential errection?"

My father replied: "It is probably going on right now."

At the time, Pres. Clinton was in office and so we got a pretty good laugh at that one. We still talk about it with a smile.

A Thai friend offered to bring some dinner over to my apartment the other day. They asked me what I wanted and I told them, "fish and chips." Imagine my surprise when they turned up with a nuclear reactor! They thought I had said fission chips!

I hope you saw the funny side of it, and didn't &lt;deleted&gt; them for being ignorant foreigners, I mean you were probably starving as well.