Is There Another One Of Them Tv Meet-ups This Weekend?

submaniac

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we all are- even TJ said he might come, bearing gifts of model friends! burp.gif partytime2.gif

o well who is he again? huh.gif

HAHA cheesy.gif

:o:D

Yeah - My bad. I did'nt realise the music in Twisted Republic was THAT bad. ph34r.gif

er- it wasn't just the music- where are my beefcake pics by the way?!

Edited by girlx

i think we all are- even TJ said he might come, bearing gifts of model friends! burp.gif partytime2.gif

o well who is he again? huh.gif

HAHA cheesy.gif

:o:D

Yeah - My bad. I did'nt realise the music in Twisted Republic was THAT bad. ph34r.gif

er- it wasn't just the music- where are my beefcake pics by the way?!

Agree, music and eye candy were v. dissapointing!!!

'Beefcake' pics are on their way. And boy - those were some beefcakes! :D

Edited by yasx

another fun night at slims :o , the official thai visa meet up spot

anyone have any confessions to make about this one? yas? :D

<deleted> girlx? You know as well as I do that last night was just another quiet and peaceful TV gathering.

Funny is'nt it that we ended up back at slims - there must be some kind of 'calling' for us there.

I barely remember anything from last night hey.

In my defence I'll say that I only ate some sushi at lunch and haven't been drinking for ages.

Think I was trying to do drink everything and piss off everyone at once. Free Bar!? how am I supposed to handle that :o

I do remember at one point waking up in the khao sarn burger king trying to start a fight with a rather large swedish eritrean. And something about some people from dubai trying to score E.

Great night, lets do it again!

I barely remember anything from last night hey.

In my defence I'll say that I only ate some sushi at lunch and haven't been drinking for ages.

Think I was trying to do drink everything and piss off everyone at once. Free Bar!? how am I supposed to handle that :o

I do remember at one point waking up in the khao sarn burger king trying to start a fight with a rather large swedish eritrean. And something about some people from dubai trying to score E.

Great night, lets do it again!

Thithi enlighted!!

It's not a good idea to go pissup @ FLIX on friday night ... also @ BOSS

808 is coolio~ [it was not packed there]

neway, next time make sure we are not going to Flix with the bike and its owner.

dang! i hate packin things

Thithi enlighted!!

neway, next time make sure we are not going to Flix with the bike and its owner.

I thought every club we went to last night sucked!! 808 - Music was crap, Slim - too packed. Boss - Music was fab but was a bit of a challenge getting from A- B (and it was packed) :o

Uugghhhh!!!!! I'm in recovery mode. Still in my PJ's!

Thithi enlighted!!

LMAO :o

I just realised what you meant by 'the Bike' hahahahahahahahahahah

oh and about the entry charge.... i mean it was actually cheap cuz we got shit_hammered for 600baht :o

and sometime we gotta go places with cover charges, it's just the way it is.... a little bit of this, a little bit of that....

and you'll get a couple of drinks for the cover charge anyway, so it's a wash... right?

it's a motley crew we have, so we can't just always go to the lowest common denominator - so we'll just break it up to nice clubs, bad clubs, hi-so lounges, hole-in-the wall places... etc. etc... and nobody complains because we all love being in the company of each other. :D

come on people... it's not the place at which you are, it's the people you're with! :o

and yes, 808 sucks azz.... :D but you can get drunk and there's always somebody to serve you (because nobody else is there)!

yeh u r right ... the people you're with.

it was dam_n packed int here...

yas... come on .. who did say that first huh?

come on people... it's not the place at which you are, it's the people you're with! :D

and yes, 808 sucks azz.... :D but you can get drunk and there's always somebody to serve you (because nobody else is there)!

yeh u r right ... the people you're with.

it was dam_n packed int here...

yas... come on .. who did say that first huh?

Thithi - and all you guys, stop listening to and quoting what i say. I talk crap most of the time!!!! (even more so after I've downed tequila shots!) :o

yeah the 808 was a good starter, the music was sometimes hilarious but you cant beat the prices :D

those tequila shots went down well.

Tj was cool, too bad he got banned for of all things starting a meetup thread :o

Didn't really get to spend enough time with the rest of ya's don't even think i found out where you were in the next place (slim?)

the bike! :o i had forgotten about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on people... it's not the place at which you are, it's the people you're with!

er- who was it that was complaining about 808?!? oh that's right, it was you! :D welcome back by the way, hope your beautiful cheekbones are still intact....