Movie Extra Work

Hi,

Many years ago I did a bit of movie work in Israel and had great fun doing it. I hear that this kind of work is available here in Thailand but I'm having problems getting some good contacts. I've tried some of the online agents but have not had any results.

So, is anyone in the business, or does anyone have any contacts they care to share. Plus any information or tips on how to get started in this line of work would be appreciated.

Thx. in advance.

Hi,

Many years ago I did a bit of movie work in Israel and had great fun doing it. I hear that this kind of work is available here in Thailand but I'm having problems getting some good contacts. I've tried some of the online agents but have not had any results.

So, is anyone in the business, or does anyone have any contacts they care to share. Plus any information or tips on how to get started in this line of work would be appreciated.

Thx. in advance.

My wife signed up to an agency I'll ask her what it was called, she appeared in a Thai film , I think it was called "The 7th day" or something??? A ghost type dead girl story. She got paid about 2000 baht for a day's work (involved a lot of re takes and standing around) and got photos of the 3 mains stars and her all sitting together.

She loved doing it and had to say a few words too.

If I can find out I'll post back here it was last year I think?