Ocean 1 Tower Racing Team

nouvo135

Was at Bira Circuit today and i see Ocean 1 Racing Team have changed all the colours of the cars to red and sponsors are now Liqui Moly and Freeway Villas.

Same drivers and cars. Same team manager Gunter. No mention of Ocean 1 though.

Strange... Hope all is well there.

Does that mean that Freeway Villas are allowed to do all the things that the previous team sponsors were allowed to do? I read on TV that there were a few alleged rogues in the background. I also heard that one poor chap who fixed racing cars was due a lot of money from the team. Will this continue with the cars now that they are a different colour.

Don't suppose RED would be a warning to people now, would it?

Does that mean that Freeway Villas are allowed to do all the things that the previous team sponsors were allowed to do? I read on TV that there were a few alleged rogues in the background. I also heard that one poor chap who fixed racing cars was due a lot of money from the team. Will this continue with the cars now that they are a different colour.

Is the Mr Gunther who owes the money in name of Ocean 1 the same as the owner from Freeway Villa?

Is the Mr Gunther who owes the money in name of Ocean 1 the same as the owner from Freeway Villa?

Oh Yes....

Oh Yes....

Surprised he doesn't get a RED face

What Ocean 1 Tower?

There might well be a racing team, but no tower though.

Looks like the Ocean 1 racing team has gone the same way as the Tower i.e.kaput!

I.E Keep the goods money and keep Marching on.......

Would nize to zee how the market there zelf nowz.

What Ocean 1 Tower?

There might well be a racing team, but no tower though.

Sorry no racing team now!!!!

Theres a dam_n good concrete mixing plant gone up on the site though...... if you need a driveway doing or a race track reckon you could get a good price .... of the back of a lorry so to speak :o