Visa For Dependent Children

I am retired ,American citizen , I have minor children ,I want to live in Thailand under the retired person status ,I wonder what kind of visa they need ,1) student ,will they be required to do "Visa runs".I believe they can attend language schools to qualify for a student visa ,is that real ?

Also what alternative is there to those expensive International schools ,private tutoring ? What is out there ?

Assuming you meet all the requiremnts for the retirement visa. At the moment they can get a non-o visa based upong your visa the same as your wife. I say at the moment because there have been posts saying this could change,

On the shcool question I suggest you make a post on the general topics forum to get your answer.

Assuming you meet all the requiremnts for the retirement visa. At the moment they can get a non-o visa based upong your visa the same as your wife. I say at the moment because there have been posts saying this could change,

On the shcool question I suggest you make a post on the general topics forum to get your answer.

As it stands now, he won't have a problem, but at 20 years of age the kids are on their own as regards visa's.