Tranny

hera8400

Hello i am a transexual mature woman I live in ireland but I will like to move to Chiang mai

I will like to make some friends there in this way i will not feel alone

I am very well educated

and not in promiscuos relationships friendship yes

best regards

Hera

Treating this as a friendly request only for nonsexual friendships. You may send PM to the original poster.

thanks you hare rigth this ad is not o a , it is only that i will l ike to make some riends and have some advise , about living in CM as a mature transexual woman, i would like to know what do you think about it , i it will be possible to live a normal life there and feel accepted byt thai and ex pat comunities', maybe is to much to ask and you will not have a clue about this particular situation , but anyone is welcome to tell my is opinion i will really apreciate that avise

I am not in to casual sex , i am not interested in that , only in friendship and avise

thanks or your replay

Best regards'

Hera

Since I am a mature, Western, gay man living in Chiang Mai as a gay man, not TV, I will try to answer. However, I do not know any TV's here. I suspect almost all the TV's are Thais, here. I suspect that if you pass yourself off as female, the Thais will not care at all, and almost all the longterm expats here will not care, either. Socially, you will be a female. I would be glad to meet you socially, especially since my son and his family live in western Ireland. I do not know how many men here are looking for a longterm intimate relationship. CMai is a great city, with lots to do (although not many job opportunities, other than teaching English).

I hope this helps, and that others will respond.