Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

Hi I'm looking for a 1 bedroom house apartment with A/C wi-fi, private western bathroom ideally,

with a nice garden area to sit outside in or balcony.

I'm available to view places now as I'm in Samui currently with the view of renting for 6 months starting April 2013.

If you could PM with details I'd be grateful, my budgets around 7000 bht

Edited by spacedcowboy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I am looking for a budget house/apartment. Ideally two bedrooms and a kitchen. I can start renting today! I need somewhere asap. If anyone knows anywhere it would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to find something under 10k around Grandmother grandfather rock/Lamai(ish) area. Looking for 3-8 months, not quite sure yet, all depends on work,

Thanks

Here you go Sire !!! ! wai2.gifThis is going to cost you one day!!!! ..... wait until I catch with you !!! biggrin.pngohmy.png

Careful mate, I'm armed with chocolate don't forget.

Looks fine for fairly short term though it is somewhat urban looking. More like London where I was born and raised than a paradise island in the gulf of Thailand.

My gaff

062.jpg

Heya, where abouts are these houses and are there any available at the moment?

7000 Baht and no kitchen?

[Edit] No bills I guess

Typical Thai style !!!! .... biggrin.png why do you think there are street vendors! tongue.png But one could set up a hot plate water heather for coffee etc! .... Do the dishes in the bathroom sink !!! thumbsup.gif

Oh and that reminds me no hot shower!!! laugh.pngw00t.gif

At least room is fairly decent size... better than a friend in BKK with half that or less space and no AC and pays about the same..... ohmy.png

But I posted for the benefit of budget travelers! rolleyes.gifwink.png

Strange having AC but no hot shower, dam_n big room I would have to agree. Lost track I of prices I guess, Is this a fairly good deal now?

Compared to what i pay for much larger house including electric, NO!!!

But believe it or not for some Thai's its not a bad price, (well the 4500 baht rooms)

Thai row houses near me rent for 4500 baht .... 3 silly rooms, but does have a sort of inside kitchen bah.gif included AC unit, but I know their electric bills are around 1500 to 1600 baht when they use AC (with the windows open....blink.png ) .... Non AC rooms are 4000 baht... electric around 400 to 600 baht, for some reason electric bills get dropped off at my house... so I see them all! wink.png

I know Thais in Chawang area who pay more for a wood / tin shack, off the main road near Tesco! whistling.gif

Also...where are these houses?! I need somewhere asap :) preferably 2 bedroom with a kitchen and internet. I don't care about hot water or air con really...

Hello,

I'm in Samui and am looking for a room with internet. Somewhere cost effective for 1 month at least up to 6 months is fine. I'm 29, British, level-headed and easy to deal with. Best to contact me on.

I don't mind where on the Island is. Any help or guidance from anyone who knows their way around would be awesome.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by Rimmer
Phone and email removed. for your security Please use the PM system