Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Ok I found, on bophut main road, 1 big room/kitchenette fully furnished, wifi and swimming pool inside the residence, 8000bath/months excluding electricity and water. And before I found on maenam for 6000 to 7500 but it was 2 km mainland, a bit too far for me. Nothing better than driving around and ask;)

Our family of 3 is looking for a new house on Samui. We have been living in the same nice spot for 6 years, but now they are building a condo next door. I can't stand the noise all day, every day. So if anyone knows something of good value, please send me a PM.

Requirements:

- minimum 2 bedrooms (3 is better)

- Private walled garden (we have 2 small dogs)

- North-East area (Ban Tai - Lamai)

- Without (much) furniture, no problem

- Budget around 20k, (but willing to pay extra for pool, proximity to beach, large storage space)

Thank you!

FYI, Ok I found, on bophut main road, 1 big room/kitchenette fully furnished, wifi and swimming pool inside the residence, 8000bath/months excluding electricity and water. And before I found on maenam for 6000 to 7500 but it was 2 km mainland, a bit too far for me. Nothing better than driving around and ask;)

Could you PM me the name of the resort please

Hi

I'm planning on staying on Samui for quite a while, at least until April/May 2013, so I'm looking for something more permanent on the island.

I'm looking for an unfurnished apartment, like part of a bigger condominium with a public pool. Studio/1 bedroom or 2, doesn't really matter, I just need the right price. I'm not really sure what such an apartment would go for in rent, so I'm not sure if this is at all possible, but my budget is 5-10000 a month. I've been driving around looking, but haven't really found much. Anyone have any ideas on where to turn? The thing is I really want something of my own and not something furnished in a resort or something like that.

I'm not really picky about the area, so any advice/ideas would be welcome. Thank you.

• Like 1

Our family of 5 is looking for a villa with swimming pool 11 jan to 11 feb , near lamai, chaweng, mae nam, Fishermans village,4 adults+1 kids

minimum 2 bedrooms (3 is better),Fast internet ,Furnished

Private walled garden (we have 1 toy dog)

Budget 30,000-35,000 Bhat a month.

but willing to pay extra

Hello, we are 4 persons +1kids, coming to Thailand in January. for 1 months, till the end of feb

Looking for nice villa:

with a pool

not far from the beach (clean and with sand)

2-3 bedroom,

nice and clean kitchen,

big living room,

TV, WiFi

AC,

Preferably lamai, chaweng, mae nam

budget 50000KTHB-60000KTHB

Thank you!

Hello, we are 4 persons +1kids, coming to Thailand in January. for 1 months, till the end of feb

Looking for nice villa:

with a pool

not far from the beach (clean and with sand)

2-3 bedroom,

nice and clean kitchen,

big living room,

TV, WiFi

AC,

Preferably lamai, chaweng, mae nam

budget 50000KTHB-60000KTHB

Thank you!

PM sent to you

• 2 weeks later...

Pool Villa for Rent in Quiet South Samui

2 bedroom house (new matrasses) in the quiet south of Samui (near Ban Kao) for monthly 24.000 Baht. Huge private and walled garden (1000sqm), private pool, garden couch, many plants, flowers, palm trees and lawn.

Comes with washing machine, bamboo hammock and oven (theses 3 items were newly bought in Feb. 2012 and must be purchased for an additional 6000 Baht from previous tenant).

Available from January 11th, 2013 - call 0841842118

WIFI already installed, cost 750Baht/Month. Water is free, comes from a well. Electricity about 1000Baht/Month.

post-157234-0-41992500-1351837990_thumb.

post-157234-0-78672200-1351837998_thumb.

post-157234-0-74936900-1351838008_thumb.

post-157234-0-00437400-1351838018_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We're coming to Koh Samui early next year, around mid-January. We will be spending about 1 month in there. 6 people.

Looking for pool

3 bedroom minimum,

WIFI

Prefer Lamai, Chaweng

budget up to 150K for a month.

Please PM. Thanks!

From member blessed6383

Hi all

Im travelling to koh samui in january and looking for somewhere to rent for 3-6 months not looking for anything with a pool etc as just need somewhere to stay in the evenings as will be travelling around thailand for few days here and there so doesn't have to be to glamours but at the same time i dont want an 8x10 room only needs to have shower etc

any help would be brilliant

Pool Villa for Rent in Quiet South Samui

2 bedroom house (new matrasses) in the quiet south of Samui (near Ban Kao) for monthly 24.000 Baht. Huge private and walled garden (1000sqm), private pool, garden couch, many plants, flowers, palm trees and lawn.

Comes with washing machine, bamboo hammock and oven (theses 3 items were newly bought in Feb. 2012 and must be purchased for an additional 6000 Baht from previous tenant).

Available from January 11th, 2013 - call 0841842118

WIFI already installed, cost 750Baht/Month. Water is free, comes from a well. Electricity about 1000Baht/Month.

Do you have any photos of inside the house? You could pm me if need be, I would like to see what the rooms and kitchen are like.

Cheers

For any one looking for "budget" accommodation, in Maenam, there is an apartment complex next to the Temple on Soi 4 (Traffic lights) Short walk to the sea or main street. (lots of restaurants in the general area)

Prices range from 3000 baht a month empty room.

4500 baht for room with bed, table chair dresser... fan... (pictured) Some rooms had queen size bed,

For 7000 baht per month .... AC, Fridge, TV King size bed, dresser, table and two chairs .

Free Wifi in all... Just phone number posted at the door and someone will come within minutes, (maybe some one in office during the week).

No kitchen in any rooms though!!!! Bathroom with shower and western toilet......... Seemed to be many vacancies, which surprised me. whistling.gif

Just happened to be with someone looking for a place... (I am not an agent!!!)

post-85461-0-30070400-1353249406_thumb.j

post-85461-0-00848300-1353249417_thumb.j

7000 Baht and no kitchen?

[Edit] No bills I guess

Typical Thai style !!!! .... biggrin.png why do you think there are street vendors! tongue.png But one could set up a hot plate water heather for coffee etc! .... Do the dishes in the bathroom sink !!! thumbsup.gif

Oh and that reminds me no hot shower!!! laugh.pngw00t.gif

At least room is fairly decent size... better than a friend in BKK with half that or less space and no AC and pays about the same..... ohmy.png

But I posted for the benefit of budget travelers! rolleyes.gifwink.png

[Edit] No bills I guess

Typical Thai style !!!! .... biggrin.png why do you think there are street vendors! tongue.png But one could set up a hot plate water heather for coffee etc! .... Do the dishes in the bathroom sink !!! thumbsup.gif

At least room is fairly decent size... better than a friend in BKK with half that or less space and no AC and pays about the same..... ohmy.png

Strange having AC but no hot shower, dam_n big room I would have to agree. Lost track I of prices I guess, Is this a fairly good deal now?

[Edit] No bills I guess

Strange having AC but no hot shower, dam_n big room I would have to agree. Lost track I of prices I guess, Is this a fairly good deal now?

Compared to what i pay for much larger house including electric, NO!!!

But believe it or not for some Thai's its not a bad price, (well the 4500 baht rooms)

Thai row houses near me rent for 4500 baht .... 3 silly rooms, but does have a sort of inside kitchen bah.gif included AC unit, but I know their electric bills are around 1500 to 1600 baht when they use AC (with the windows open....blink.png ) .... Non AC rooms are 4000 baht... electric around 400 to 600 baht, for some reason electric bills get dropped off at my house... so I see them all! wink.png

I know Thais in Chawang area who pay more for a wood / tin shack, off the main road near Tesco! whistling.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

You should perhaps upload a picture of the outside. Big room for sure which could appeal to some. No issue with a rice cooker and electric wok I assume so not bad for a 1-2 monther. If I include electric (water is free) and also my internet (can get free but too slow) my monthly would just go above 7000 but I have a kitchen, bedroom, lounge and hot water... oh and cable TV which I never use. But I'm here long term and pay 6 months up front. I guess 7000 is not so bad at all really.

You should perhaps upload a picture of the outside. Big room for sure which could appeal to some. No issue with a rice cooker and electric wok I assume so not bad for a 1-2 monther. If I include electric (water is free) and also my internet (can get free but too slow) my monthly would just go above 7000 but I have a kitchen, bedroom, lounge and hot water... oh and cable TV which I never use. But I'm here long term and pay 6 months up front. I guess 7000 is not so bad at all really.

Here you go Sire !!! ! wai2.gifThis is going to cost you one day!!!! ..... wait until I catch with you !!! biggrin.pngohmy.png

It's actually not a bad looking building... !

post-85461-0-05864700-1353326322_thumb.j

post-85461-0-19615300-1353326332_thumb.j

post-85461-0-84447500-1353326343_thumb.j

post-85461-0-31415900-1353326365_thumb.j

Edited by samuijimmy

Here you go Sire !!! ! wai2.gifThis is going to cost you one day!!!! ..... wait until I catch with you !!! biggrin.pngohmy.png

Careful mate, I'm armed with chocolate don't forget.

Looks fine for fairly short term though it is somewhat urban looking. More like London where I was born and raised than a paradise island in the gulf of Thailand.

My gaff

062.jpg

• Like 1

Hello,

I am looking for a house or an apartment available from now for 3-4 months on Samui. We are 2 persons with 2 cats searching for a 1-bedroom accommodation with Wi-Fi, aircon, fully-equipped kitchen, private bathroom up to 30'000 Baht per month. Given the limited number of options available due to the approaching holiday season we are ready to consider any locations.

I will be very greatful if someone can help!

Thank you in advance!

Eva, 0906XXXXXXXX

Please PM this member for phone #.

Edited by Rooo
phone # as per forum rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm looking for a place to stay from 14 January and for 2 months (at least).

I need:

Kitchen,

internet

budget:

MAX 15000/month

Location is not really important although I'm studying at the Mind your Language school in the Old Monkey Road, Bo Phut, so I would like it to be somewhat close (Maenam, Bo Phut, Chaweng) - NOT Lamai (too far).

Anyone's got anything? I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could help, since I feel like I've been looking everywhere and found nothing.

Thank you in advance!

We have a 2 bedroom seaview apartment in fishermans village location, Bophut available for rent.

The apartment has already said, 2 bedrooms, large western kitchen,large lounge, and 5mx 4m seaview balcony with outside furniture,

The apartment has air cons in the bedrooms,and or fans. comes with free cable tv, and free WIFI, free water,fully furnished, and the electric is government rate.

The price is between 15000 - 18000 baht per month

P.M me for more details

One of my friend rent her 4 bedrooms house (furnished), sea view, swimming pool, 5 minutes walk to the sea, in Big Buddha area, close to the main road, and to family mart, 7 eleven and big buddha market. She can rent daily, weekly and monthly.

Phone number <removed> (russian, english and thai speaking)

Cheers

Edited by endure
Phone number removed as per forum rules. Please PM the OP if interested.

After 25 years visiting i will finally be moving to samui for at least a year starting next spring!

I am looking for a 3 bedroom walled villa with pool as i have a dog and 2 kids

NE,E,SE prefered, A/c and mod cons essential!