Want To Buy Gold/silver

Gold is going to stay strong for at least 3months, I very much doubt it will dip to the lows you suggested. However I am sure we will see a huge dip once the banks have sorted themselves out, lending starts up again and there is more confidense in consumer spending. No amount of money throw at this problem is going to sort it out straight away, it will take a good few months. When will this be ? How long is a piece of string :o:D:D

What do you think ?

yes i do!

Yes you do what ????

i think. not always. but quite often.

oh i c, sorry a bit slow there :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold is going to stay strong for at least 3months, I very much doubt it will dip to the lows you suggested. However I am sure we will see a huge dip once the banks have sorted themselves out, lending starts up again and there is more confidense in consumer spending. No amount of money throw at this problem is going to sort it out straight away, it will take a good few months. When will this be ? How long is a piece of string :o:D:D

What do you think ?

yes i do!

Yes you do what ????

i think. not always. but quite often.

oh i c, sorry a bit slow there :D

good to see that you too possesss some humour :D

:o:D:D

post-25601-1223814432_thumb.png

In your opinion do you think we will see that buy range again soon? 360-550

Thanks

Historic buy signals (for gold stocks)have generally come from points above 5.50 in the Gold:XAU ratio. I was merely pointing out that it is in that range now, and in fact has never been as high as it is now. As you can see "something is different" this time, as it doesn't like to stay at these levels long. Specualting on what's different, I'd say a good portion of the carry trade levergae up trade was in precious metals, which is a standard anti dollar trade. To unwind it, may take the metal and the stocks in price areas that will break all support. Might provide an opportunity, who knows?

Gold is a commodity which has had a good run based on speculation, not market fundamentals, if anything gold is very overvalued , even the market cannot decide to buy or sell ,looks at the swings in gold www.kitco.com

If you want to purchase physical gold either in kilo bar or 400ounce 12kg , good idea to buy what is termed a " good delivery bar" assayed and stamped from a member of the LBMA with a serial number and approved refinery logo, these are the bars you can cash in in any swiss or international bank for hard currency, if you google LBMA it will give you a wealth of info , and kitco is good for history on all metals as well as current price.

IMHO " Don't touch gold " market is very unstable with no direction, long term trend over the past years have been up , but trends do end and again no fundamentals to back price

• 4 months later...