Question Visa Form - Guarantor Adress

Hy,

I`m just trying to fill out the Visa form for a 60 day tourist visa (multiple entry). Can anyone tell me what exactly is meant by the fields "local guarantor and adress" and "guarantor and adress in thailand"? What am I required to fill in there?

Any help would be great.

Steve

Leave blank

Thats for another type of visa

Thanks. and: "proposed address in thailand", is it enough if i just write "Bangkok" if I not yet book any place to stay?

I used to put down some hotel, such as the Golden Palace on Soi 1 Sukumvit, but now that I'm on a retirement extension I put down the home address.

Reckon any hotel would be fine.

Mac

Leave blank

Thanks. and: "proposed address in thailand", is it enough if i just write "Bangkok" if I not yet book any place to stay?

I used to put down some hotel, such as the Golden Palace on Soi 1 Sukumvit, but now that I'm on a retirement extension I put down the home address.

Mac

If you have a real address in Bangkok, then write it down, if not then just write down any hotel name in Bangkok and the address if possible, otherwise, the hotel name followed by Bangkok as the address, would be sufficient enough.

Good luck

Bishop :o

• 1 year later...
Leave blank

Mac

I know this is an old post, but just in case anyone is looking: I called the Thai consulate in Brisbane (Australia) as the local and Thai guarantor question is still on their forms. It means next of kin. If you don't have one (at home or in Thailand), just leave it blank.