New Greek Restaurant In Patong Closed Already?

Lotusbluete

Hallo, does anybody have some information on the Greek restaurant on Karon Hill opposite Safari Pub near the elephant camp? I remember there was a nursery and in June the facilities were renovated and a Greek restaurant named “Greek Islands – Authentic Greek Food” to be opened by end July. It closed down only after a few days. In September a new sign came up announcing the opening of “Greek Club Restaurant” by October 1st. I went there last night, but the restaurant is closed.

This must have been an absolute record in Patong for the shortest time a new restaurant kept open.

Hallo, does anybody have some information on the Greek restaurant on Karon Hill opposite Safari Pub near the elephant camp? I remember there was a nursery and in June the facilities were renovated and a Greek restaurant named "Greek Islands – Authentic Greek Food" to be opened by end July. It closed down only after a few days. In September a new sign came up announcing the opening of "Greek Club Restaurant" by October 1st. I went there last night, but the restaurant is closed.

This must have been an absolute record in Patong for the shortest time a new restaurant kept open.

Maybe they are working by the Greek calender

• 2 weeks later...