Help With Port Forwarding

Pdaz

I've googled the sh*t out of this and been to portforward.com too... But can't find any easy to follow relevant info regarding setting up port forwarding with my router.. I've tried a few times but when I test the port online it still shows it as closed..

Anybody can give me a simple rundown ?

This is the port forwarding page.. I've added bitcomet and the IP but guess I've got it wrong :o

post-39406-1223003088_thumb.jpg

This is the router menu

post-39406-1223003099_thumb.jpg

Is there another tab I need to go to in addition to the port forwarding one ?

This is all to hopefully increase my bitcomet download speed.. and open the 'listening port'

(dunno if that is really necessary as sometimes my DL speed are ok 30-100kB)

Any Info greatly appreciated :D

Duks? Ug. Team Green. I'll still try to help you. You're on the right settings page, so just a couple of checks 1st. Did you enable both TCP/UDP for the port you want opened? Did you go to the router system page and save/reboot your router? Is your torrent client set to randomize your port on start-up? Check those 1st.

Duks? Ug. Team Green. I'll still try to help you. You're on the right settings page, so just a couple of checks 1st. Did you enable both TCP/UDP for the port you want opened? Did you go to the router system page and save/reboot your router? Is your torrent client set to randomize your port on start-up? Check those 1st.

Cheers... guess that's a start.. and yes I did .. :o

Cheers... guess that's a start.. and yes I did .. :o

Your Bell modem is actually a Xavi modem,they are listed on portforward.Also why you want to forward your ports,I see that your modem has Upnp so no need to forward ports.

Another couple of no-brainers here, did you put the same port number in all 3 boxes (port start/end/map) and test it using some website like http://www.utorrent.com/testport.php?port=xxxx (your port for xxxx)? If it still says that the port is not forwarded correctly I'd say check your firewall next. http://www.portforward.com/english/routers...routerindex.htm refers.