Demonoid Invitation Code

YoungerBrother

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

i am looking for a Demoind invitation code.

If you have one and are willing to share it, you'll deserve my eternal gratidude.

Thanks,

YB

I have one, but how do I know that you'll be a good boy?

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.
<quote from Demonoid site>

Hi All,

i am looking for a Demoind invitation code.

If you have one and are willing to share it, you'll deserve my eternal gratidude.

Thanks,

YB

I have one, but how do I know that you'll be a good boy?

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.
<quote from Demonoid site>

Having studied computer science myself, I know what to do and what not on the net. Example, I am just downloading the new Ubuntu 8.10 beta release, just not from Demonoid :o

But I fully agree with you, I shall read their rules of engagement on what may cause somebody to get warned/banned. From their FAQ :I have been warned, can you tell me the reason?

We do not notify the users or give the reason of the warnings to avoid giving the moderators the extra work of arguing with the warned users. If you received a warning, it means you broke the site rules in one of the comment posts, private messages or in one of your uploads. All the site rules can be found on this page.

Greetings from Chiang Rai,

YB

Bu is there a search on Raipdshare? I thought the shares were by invitation only?

I've been using it (the free downloader) for the last couple of days with mixed results- sometimes pretty fast - 70- 80 KB/ sec but sometimes dropping to around 5. Lots of dumped downloads ( about 10-20%) and it doesn't support d/l managers or resume. All in all tho' I think it's worth a try.

Filefactory also do a similar thing- but I've had the session expired message a lot there.

shareminer.com is a search engine for rapidshare. Put in a popular movie or song and it will lead you to forums and blogs. If you want some links PM me.

Heres one of the largest http://tehparadox.com/forum/ free register

BTW RS also has its own DM stack them up and leave them to DL

Edited by bartender100

• 4 weeks later...

Would you be able to part with another invitation to demonoid?

I am an uploader on iptorrents but can never seem to catch demonoid at a good time!

I have uploaded over 4tb on ip, someone gave me my chance on ip so i know not to burn people or do something that could get them into trouble!

Would you be able to part with another invitation to demonoid?

I am an uploader on iptorrents but can never seem to catch demonoid at a good time!

I have uploaded over 4tb on ip, someone gave me my chance on ip so i know not to burn people or do something that could get them into trouble!

Hi Pixiegirl --

I might be able to help with an invite to Demonoid or Karagarga. Can you tell me a little more about iptorrents? I went there but you can't see anything unless you log in, and it's members only now with registrations closed. Maybe we could swap? iptorrents for demonoid?

Also, I've been looking for an invite to bitmetv. Can you -- or is there anyone else -- who can help me with an invite to bitmetv?

Thanks --

The open registration trackers I've been using are no different than TPB, usually worse.

I'm currently looking for an invite to any of these, would appreciate it if anybody could spare one! :o

torrentleech

bitemetv

torrent-damage

tvtorrents

demonoid

• 1 month later...

Weird... I think i just got lucky a few days ago. I had a torrent that was tracked by demonoid and so i went to the site and simply signed up and had an account. I just checked now and registrations are closed again.

Given what happened to me, it might be worth checking on a daily basis to see if this happens often.

I have not used this myself but maybe someone here might find it useful.

Private BitTorrent Tracker Signup Checker

“Tracker Checker” is a nifty little program that automatically checks when private trackers are open for registration. A lot of trackers open their doors occasionally, giving you the opportunity to register without an invite. This program helps you yo find out when.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not in this thread often enough to see requests (sorry Surface and Pixiegirl) but maybe it's best if anyone who wants a demonoid code, pm's me. YoungBrother behaved excellently so my faith in downloaders has returned lol.

Thanks also MKASok for that URL- successfully signed up and just having a dig about

• 3 weeks later...
IPT - one of the best private trackers around is open for sign-up until tomorrow. Get in now while you can, seriously, you won't regret it... PM me for URL...

Once again, i'm too slow... Thanks though

www.IPTorrents.com The current user account limit reached!

IPTorrents.com is now an invite only site. If you are lucky you might have a friend who wants to invite you! We just want to see how many cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they can’t just come back in and get another one.

Please be careful about who you invite to the site, if we think you knowingly invited a cheater both yours and the person you invited accounts will be disabled.

If you want an invite and you know someone who has one, its up to you to contact them to give you an invite we do not relay messages to users.

Been a member for a few years. Good site. As for an invitation code, you should really only give them to your friends as if you give them to an asshol_e you do not know and he is &lt;deleted&gt; on the site it comes back on you.

Edited by Owain