Forever 21 Opens In Bangkok At Centralworld

PREXPRESSBKK

Hi All you Trendy Gals outs there...just wanna inform you that Forever 21(in Thailand it will be known as XXI Forever, is openning a 40,000sq feet outlet on Friday 10th Of october at 1400 hrs onwards at the 2nd Floor, Dazzle Zone. With daily arrivals and all clothes made in the US, you will find it a bargain as items are priced from Bt 190 to Bt 2,700 with majority of the merchandise priced at Bt500 to Bt 1,400). Wide array of women's, mens and kids clothing , footwear and also accessories. I will be doing a special ad for TV members once I have the time to formalise a deal wit TV and als extend all my current ads here ie Pastry Club, Pr Express, Flower Show,etc.

Just for your info, if you can grab a promo flier that is being distributed at Centralworld on this Friday(20,000 pcs) , you can use it to redeem a free gift at the store plus all first three day purchasers get special gifts and discounts.

PS: I am openning HM, Ambercrombie And Fitch in December at Paragon and also doing Aveda here by January and 6 more int cosmetic brands here by March just for all you trendy gals out there plus a new line of cosmoceuticals in April.

Warm Regards

Dr A P Nikhil

Thanks girlx, I might hit this store when I come up to bangkok next time, I recall a big conversation about it coming a while back.

and OP, best good deals for women, discounts! Mention Thai Visa and get 10% off (well, I was going to suggest 50% off but thought that might be a tad cheeky :o)

when are you heading to Bkk??

can you make it first week of November? :D

ohh and to stay on topic - yes discounts. thing is..in some shops they go all out, buy one get one free deals :o

and these are not the extremely expensive places either....

Thanks girlx, I might hit this store when I come up to bangkok next time, I recall a big conversation about it coming a while back.

and OP, best good deals for women, discounts! Mention Thai Visa and get 10% off (well, I was going to suggest 50% off but thought that might be a tad cheeky :o)

At first I had a vague strange feeling about these plans in the OP so I did some digging....quite an interesting story from a Korean chap, Don Chang, who started in the US with this result:

http://www.forever21.com/default.asp

Nice..very nice and promising stuff for the BKK Thai & Farang Ladies.

Good luck.

ps: found it thru this sites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forever_21

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:UDhjB...lient=firefox-a

LaoPo

i was there today too- loads of stuff, it's a huge store... most things priced 500-1000b it seemed. staff mostly surly and unhelpful but that is bangkok these days. it was packed with hi-so girls dragging their boyfriends behind them.

shopping in bangkok is definitely getting better these days!

Going to Central World tomorrow so will check it out. Hope it has western sizes. Was very excited a few weeks ago when I saw a Jeans West Australia stall inside Central Lat Prao (decent priced casual clothes chain in Oz and NZ) but severly disappointed when I saw they had out Thai price tags on and relabeled the sizes. e.g. an Oz size 9 jeans (about size 6/7 US) was relabeled as XL !!! Ridiculous especially for a western brand.

Why Paragon for H&M??? I rarely go shopping there but regularly go to Central World as does everyone I know. Would be so much better there than at Paragon.

Also all you kind female moderators out there...give me some ideas as to how I can better offer some good deals for all the women members out there.

Thanks

Regards

throw a launch party of some sort, with invitations to our female members

we loveee a party :o

well, I do :D

(maybe with a mini fashion parade....something within central mall, doesnt need to be expensive fancy...just use local amatuer models.....location within the corridor of mall just outside the shop...put on a few bubbly, some little finger food....good music, a list of some invited guests

and it will draw the crowd and bring in lots more :D

Im a bit slow...but I blame the ocean being so big :o

post a pic of the bag...maybe I can think of some use for it? I have been accumulating lots of bags in recent weeks...should rather be collecting more shoes shouldnt I

To be honest I wasn't that impressed with most of the range, but I don't probably don't fall in their demographic either (large farang aged 35+). The exception for me was one room right in the back corner which seemed more expensive than the rest of the range. Lots of great dressy-dresses and stuff that I could wear at night to work functions and dinners. Western sizes!!! The jackety thing I bought was about 1,400.

• 1 year later...
i was there today too- loads of stuff, it's a huge store... most things priced 500-1000b it seemed. staff mostly surly and unhelpful but that is bangkok these days. it was packed with hi-so girls dragging their boyfriends behind them.

shopping in bangkok is definitely getting better these days!

yes it is but hows the nightclub scene GX? Dire as always? :)