What's The Stupidest Thing You Have

cojones

i was sitting outside a bar in soi post office Pattaya some years ago at xmas time , anyways there were various passing vendors selling items to the farangs seated around.

a guy comes along selling these brass bells . what are these for i enquired ? they are jingle bells came the reply ! 20 bahts each ! i bought one and tied it around a dogs neck

nearby and he ran off along the soi !

then another night 2 guys were working their way along the soi dragging along a huge double matress offering it for sale to the seated farangs at each bar .

there's enterprise i thought myself ...

but why would a person want to buy a huge double matress ?

Thais and Cambo workers wearing balacalavas in 40C+ heat :o

Why do they do that???

People in the desert do the same... Maybe they all do it for the same reasons...?

I experienced it in the Sahara desert: When it's hot and sunny, like any hat, it actually keeps your head cooler and protects you from sunburn. But the most important thing is the condensation forming on the fabric covering your mouth and nose. It keeps your throat, lips and nostrils from drying and helps you from having to drink constantly.

but why would a person want to buy a huge double matress ?

To save money on a hotel for his BG. Just plop the mattress somewhere and get a shag. No need to spend money on a hotel room.

Better yet.....just look for a freelancer with a mattress strapped on her back. :o

I call it "The Farang Chair", I have yet to work out how to sit and eat on the driveway without causing major limb damage.

:D

I have the same problem. But my g/f has the reverse - in the lounge/dining room we have a nice table and chairs, three piece suite and coffee table, and she likes to sit on the floor to eat. :o

gallery_8602_11_1100946012.jpg

says it all for me

Not for me :o

This said it all for me:-

large.jpg

and I am driving taking this photo (well at a traffic light and I stop) looking at me saying in perr fect thinglish “Coconut me Lord” :D

Now he must be nuts. :D

:D:D:D

Edited by Kan Win

I have the same problem. But my g/f has the reverse - in the lounge/dining room we have a nice table and chairs, three piece suite and coffee table, and she likes to sit on the floor to eat. 

I spent 22Kb on a 'you beaut' washing machine only to find my ex washing clothes in a big plastic bowl......... go figure :o

I heard a funny story where they installed western toilets in some north east army barracks. Apparently over the first few months lots of the toilets got broken and nobody knew why. The officers confonted the soldiers only to be met with blank looks. Nobody was admitting to anything. Anyway, over the coming months the toilets continued to break so the officers pressed the soldiers into coming clean. It transpired that most of them didn't know how to use a western toilet and had been to embarrased to ask so they had been balancing on the rim of the toilet with their feet, hence the toilets getting broken. I just keep imagining them balancing with their toes hooked over the rim thinking that these western toilets are a really bad design!

The toilet story was kind of re-assuring.

After a year or so of being married and living in the UK my best friend walked into their bathroom/toilet ony to find his Thai wife balancing on the rim.

I thought she was a one-off but maybe Western customs ought to issue an instruction with the visa's (multi-entry non-immigrant P, of course!).

I caught my Thai GF doing the same in Holland (she was pretty Eurofied also having lived over there for years before we met) after crying with laughter for a while at seeing her perched like a bird on the rim she explained that if you are used to squat toilets its much harder to get a good 'squeeze' on while sitting down. Thinking about it the additional pressure of the squat is likely to help but WOW what balance..

Yes many an injury had particulary by drunken thais on conferences in the pattaya hotels

Many broken bowls damaged walls ,not to mentioned injured people comatose on the toilet floor.

Apparently Doctors do say the squat is a more healthier position.

I caught my Thai GF doing the same in Holland (she was pretty Eurofied also having lived over there for years before we met) after crying with laughter for a while at seeing her perched like a bird on the rim she explained that if you are used to squat toilets its much harder to get a good 'squeeze' on while sitting down. Thinking about it the additional pressure of the squat is likely to help but WOW what balance..

I have the same problem. But my g/f has the reverse - in the lounge/dining room we have a nice table and chairs, three piece suite and coffee table, and she likes to sit on the floor to eat. 

I spent 22Kb on a 'you beaut' washing machine only to find my ex washing clothes in a big plastic bowl......... go figure :o

I have a dishwasher

Its still unused a year later.

She says it doesnt clean properly!!

Got me thinking now

prob the thing that makes me cringe most is her plucking her armpit and pubes with tweezers.

I tell her to go get waxed and she says no

hurt too much

:o

I spent 22Kb on a 'you beaut' washing machine only to find my ex washing clothes in a big plastic bowl......... go figure :D

I have a dishwasher

Its still unused a year later.

She says it doesnt clean properly!!

I heard a funny story where they installed western toilets in some north east army barracks. Apparently over the first few months lots of the toilets got broken and nobody knew why. The officers confonted the soldiers only to be met with blank looks. Nobody was admitting to anything. Anyway, over the coming months the toilets continued to break so the officers pressed the soldiers into coming clean. It transpired that most of them didn't know how to use a western toilet and had been to embarrased to ask so they had been balancing on the rim of the toilet with their feet, hence the toilets getting broken. I just keep imagining them balancing with their toes hooked over the rim thinking that these western toilets are a really bad design!

They consider it unclean to sit on a western toilet and do the bizz, just after someone else has been there. :o

I consider it unclean to have to sit on a toilet seat that is covered with shoe footprints from all the Thai guys who can't be bothered to raise the seat before they squat on the toilet rim. This was a constant problem not in some upcountry farm town, but in the largest language school in Bangkok.