Birtday Present For Father

desertrat

My father has seen pictures of Japanese Sex Dolls and he really has fallen for a particular model

I wish to order one for him, they are US$6,000 including changes of uniforms and spare parts. A pittance compared to the real thing.

I'd like advice on Import Duties, but am more concerned if she will be kept captive and ravished by the Customs guys.

Anyone have these experiences.? (No, not the captivity and ravishment..but ......)

Apparently in the USA the guys have harems of them with no Customs problems.

Edited by desertrat

You could buy it an airline ticket on Thai and then tell the hostesses and customs that it is his wife but she is just giving the silent treatment.

Great Idea ! Could realise an unfullfilled ambition,,,the "Mile High Club"

Edited by desertrat

Great Idea, there is Japanese Construction site nearby, Hard hats, Uniforms, Round Wire Specs, Immaculate site, canteen for all workers with scrap receptacles and washing area. Haranguing and exhortation by megaphone before starting (No exercise though).They even had a system for thoroughly cleaning all vehicles leaving the site during mucky foundation work, (shades of Pattay where kms of muck plasters the roads)

I'm getting there...I approached the guys with my concept tp bring in the girl in the next container.

They were rather baffled, EVERYONE on the site is Thai.