Sharing A Container To Uk

Charlesec

Hi all,

I was planning on shpping some handicraft items to the UK November / December time this year 08 but may not require a full container. Rather than go down the riskier route of LCL I ws wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting and sharing the cost of a 20ft container and the associated FOB and costs at the other end. Ideally the container would be loaded in Chiang Mai.

Hope to hear back

Best wishes

Charles

Hi all,

I was planning on shpping some handicraft items to the UK November / December time this year 08 but may not require a full container. Rather than go down the riskier route of LCL I ws wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting and sharing the cost of a 20ft container and the associated FOB and costs at the other end. Ideally the container would be loaded in Chiang Mai.

Hope to hear back

Best wishes

Charles

Out of interest what are those costs? What sort of space is available?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Hope to hear back

Best wishes

Charles

Hi all,

Hope to hear back

Best wishes

Charles

Can't help you fill a container, but can very strongly recommend the services of Asian Tigers Thailand/Transpo, based in Bkk.

They just brought in a small (just under 3 cu meter) box for me by sea from UK to Chiang Mai. Handled all customs clearance in Bkk without me around, kept me informed the whole way by e-mail and phone. The truck rolled up to deliver at my door 55 mins before the deadline they had promised.

This was household effects, family memorabilia etc, a few out of date old car parts with no commercial value etc etc and the total cost (inc collection and excellent packing) was under 90,000b.

Ask for Khun Preeya with fluent English. I have no connection, other than as a very satisfied customer.

Charles,

Yes we would be very interested in sharing a container with you. I have also sent you a message. I sent a shipping company the list of things we needed to ship and he said that we would need 11 csm - but this is not definite. What sort of dimensions were you needing?

PM me so we can discuss further