Lopburi 3

Lopburi has taken a break for personal reasons.

We hope to see him back soon.

The sooner the better. He is sorely missed.

I wish him luck in whatever he is doing.

I second the above statement!

TV is just not the same without Lopburi around.

opalhort

Lopburi has taken a break for personal reasons.

We hope to see him back soon.

The sooner the better. He is sorely missed.

I wish him luck in whatever he is doing.

I second the above statement!

TV is just not the same without Lopburi around.

opalhort

Can't argue with that. Good luck to Lopburi3!

Has he retired?

If he's over 50 and have 800.000 baht in a bank over 3 months. :o

Maybe hes on vacation and he really deserve a break and i agree to everyone that Lopburi3 have done a great job at thaivisa.com so lets say welcome back next time he post some msgs.

If he's over 50 and have 800.000 baht in a bank over 3 months. :o

In some of his posts he mentioned that he is on a retirement extension and I believe for quite a number of years already. I believe he also mentioned grandchildren, so if he has chosen to spend more time with his extended family it is understandable. Previously, he seems to have been online almost 18 hours a day. He has my respect and admiration, even though I have never met him.

Best wishes and long life in good health, Lopburi3!

--

Maestro

Every one of us has benefited one way or another from some of Lopburi3 statements and/or advices, he had his signature in every useful topic and was the most trusted informer for many members in this forum; however, the gentleman needs a break, and I hope that it is just a break,and not a breakup.

Meanwhile we have already missed Lopburi3, I have no doubt that many others here have contributed to this forum as much as Lopburi3 has done, and for example, Maesto along with many others have done the job perfectly and deserve our thanks and appreciation too.

Good luck guys and many thanks to you all.

Bishop :o

Meanwhile we have already missed Lopburi3, I have no doubt that many others here have contributed to this forum as much as Lopburi3 has done, and for example, Maesto along with many others have done the job perfectly and deserve our thanks and appreciation too.

Hear hear. I too (as I've stated on various other threads on the site) believe lop is sorely missed, but that's not to detract in any way from all the other chaps (you know who you are) in the visa forum who do outstanding work. Keep it up fellas. Your advice is always appreciated...

mk

• 1 month later...

I do not think he is coming back, but I surely wish him a better life where ever he is. However do not forget that we still have a valuable chaps around here such as Maestor, Lite Beer, Astral, and many others contributing much of their times and efforts to help the people in need.

Thanks to all of you guys, and wish you, all the success.

Bishop :o

I have always wondered how he can put up with the same questions asked fifty times a month and not get upset. He gives the correct answers than there is normally someone who tries to tell him he is wrong. He certainly deserves a vacation.

We are lucky to have a few clear, concise, knowledgable regulars and lop is certainly missed

Thanks for all your help lop

Dave

I'll second that. Lop was a big help to me last year sorting out my first retirement extension. Put up with all my stupid questions and never told me what an eejit I am even once. The guy's an e-saint!

• 2 months later...
There's a Lopburi3 who has been posting on a famous TEFL teachers' forum since February 7th.
Indeed, that appears to be the same one. They needed a lot of help over there; so many conflicting bogus opinions that you had no idea whose advice to take. It is more rough and tumble over there; I hope Lop gets the respect he deserves.