Samui Penninsula Sales Reps

Also interesting to note that the moron actually openly admitted in this forum that they actually bribe the police. For goodness sake mods, don't delete this thread, cos that's almost enough evidence in itself to get him deported! Hee hee!

Also interesting to note that the moron actually openly admitted in this forum that they actually bribe the police. For goodness sake mods, don't delete this thread, cos that's almost enough evidence in itself to get him deported! Hee hee!

Ask him to post his name and contact number as well.....bet he will :o

Ask him to post his name and contact number as well.....bet he will :o

Got a feeling his name might have Holmes in it. Just a guess, cos he just seems stupid enough!

This topic has come to live again after 3 years.... ? :D

LaoPo

the sooner there gone the better ,you see tourist crossing the road to avoid them after a couple of days here :o

The point is that the poster with his post #20 answered to #19 almost 3 years after that.....there seems to be no news at all, so the topic is like VERY old bread... :D

LaoPo

They are a dime a dozen.Get brainwashed into high pressure sales tactics,wouldn't give a hoot about how they make their money. Real intellectual though,love his use of the English language.

Now 14,000.00 euros, for 27 years membership,1 week a year (subject to availability I suppose :o ).No one who has bought into it will admit they have been scammed.Let's face it, would you?So obviously plenty of happy customers out there.

If you are going to Samui watch out for the Samui Peninsula sales men that tell give you a scratch card to scratch cos they get money for each one.

Funnily enough, every time you scratch one you win a camera, holiday, laptop, cash etc etc etc.

All you have to do is go to a presentation.....and surprise surpise its a holiday club (apparently not timeshare!). They keep you for hours on end give you the hard sell and try and get £8000 off you.

And when it comes to the prize its a holiday but where you end up paying for most of it.

I was in Samui two weeks ago from Greece with my wife and another couple. My friend bought into one of these deals and it was around $14,000 or Euro, not $8,000. It 'sounded' a good deal, but I suspected it may be a 'scam'. It IS different from timeshare, in that you do not buy into 'one' place... got a choice of 7,500 four and five star hotels worldwide... one week for 27 years. I still did not fancy buying into it... not my style of doing things. I like pay as you go. And 27 years... who can guarantee living that long... :o

He actually said £8000 not $8000, which is about €14,000.

If you are going to Samui watch out for the Samui Peninsula sales men that tell give you a scratch card to scratch cos they get money for each one.

Funnily enough, every time you scratch one you win a camera, holiday, laptop, cash etc etc etc.

All you have to do is go to a presentation.....and surprise surpise its a holiday club (apparently not timeshare!). They keep you for hours on end give you the hard sell and try and get £8000 off you.

And when it comes to the prize its a holiday but where you end up paying for most of it.

I was in Samui two weeks ago from Greece with my wife and another couple. My friend bought into one of these deals and it was around $14,000 or Euro, not $8,000. It 'sounded' a good deal, but I suspected it may be a 'scam'. It IS different from timeshare, in that you do not buy into 'one' place... got a choice of 7,500 four and five star hotels worldwide... one week for 27 years. I still did not fancy buying into it... not my style of doing things. I like pay as you go. And 27 years... who can guarantee living that long... :o

He actually said £8000 not $8000, which is about €14,000.

He is a bit slow - replies to a message 3 years later! :o

Bottomfeeders... don't you wish we were allowed to chase the leeches into the sea, but then the scum would ruin the beach!

Go away you horrible vermin. Nobody likes you - you are an embarrassment to yourselves and the human race in general.

:D

You shouldn´t have said that. The guy was just about to post his Name, adress, and a photo of himself! :o

What a moron. Hope they catch him and his crew soon. I wouldnt mind partisipating in the wall thing......

But hey, we are a lot of readers on this forum and now these guys have our eys on them. Alot of expats!! And we all hate this phenomena so i say. BE WARNED!!!! :D